1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thinking to play monk.. any opinions if it will be viable?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by MIHNO, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIHNO

MIHNO User

hello guys as my titles says do you think tyrant will be a viable class!! just asking for opinions :)

best regards,
    mihno.

2. MIHNO

MIHNO User

well yea for now i'm going to play here with 2-3 more friends! and we'll roll some supporters for sure.

3. Ironic

Ironic User

excluding mass pvp (70% of the game) tyrant is cool, stunning fist etc...
    and for pve of course is good.

4. MIHNO

MIHNO User

i think at pvps it will be fine!! suppose i got my zealot and bison on :) op :d

5. Jabari

Jabari User

you will cry when you buy ss though.

6. MIHNO

MIHNO User

any class will got a problem with ss some more some less!

well u never know my friend :) how thing will lay out :p maybe there will be some more fun than u expecting!

7. nonas

nonas User

8. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

As far as i could see, pvp wise sucks for the most part as most melees, but for pve seems to be the best solo class (even better than destro because of fists dps compared to other weapons, ofc with at least 1 buffer, SE beign 10/10) and its also useful for melee parties.

9. MIHNO

MIHNO User

Well tbh i'm mostly thinking more about the future than the current classic. What i mean that there will be updates actually in some months or every some months (and the monk is kinda good in the later updates but also with having zealot and bishon will be quite op even for quite a low time)! As for pvp i agree with you, archers & mages will have bigger impact at mpvps. Still thinking over some classes to play but seems i'll play the monk cause will be fun..

Best regards,
    MIHNO

10. Ironic

Ironic User

Yeah sure, mage will wait for you to open zealot and bison, you won't be a carpet, don't worry.
    This is GOD chronicle after all, you will have 15k hp and R grades.

11. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Since melees are kinda behind they are most likely to get some buff, problem is that because of how game works, ranged are still gonna be better pvp wise even if they make melee op in some way (even when they added rush to some melee classes back in h5, most people chose ranged setups).

So for pvp its going to be "good" only in "small" pvp or "fun" pvps that most casual players have, and since this seems to be you're case, you are going to be ok.

Zealot and bison are going to make you stronger in pvp but far away from "op", the "op" part of that skills usually comes in pve.

12. MIHNO

MIHNO User

Your name suits u well :)

I totally agree about ranged classes. and that mostly melee got some disadvantages!.. As for the "OP" zealot bison i just told it for fun.. not that i will be actually something umber dupa overpower combination.. it will be just a boost at small pvps if you'll pre-zealot ;)!! nvm i just wanted to know what's ppl opinion about the monk class for classic client!

Best Regards,
    MIHNO

13. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Since 95% of classic is boring pve, and monk does really well there, should be fun, at least more than other melee classes (there were 2 streams with players playing monk class on twitch.tv).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.