1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CP party- can use your advice

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by sharx, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharx

sharx User

Hey guys,

we are a small CP that are going to be melee.

current setup:
    warlord
    spoiler
    ee
    overlord

we still have 1 guy that needs a character, what would best fits this CP ? and would you change any of the current above classes ?

2. maxtor

maxtor User

swap ol > pp, ee > dd , wl > knight. DD like monks, daggers. WL is garbage swap it to like knight or something to have dances later on. For missing dude pick sws. Focus on killing single target fast. Forget about doin trains in first month.

3. maxtor

maxtor User

that supposed to be some kind of joke? hahaha good one.

4. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Overlord? In melee party? Unless you plan to do heavy aoe (you will need another warlord for that), better get a WC.

5. sharx

sharx User

OL is quite usefull when you have 2 poles (WL to pull and spoiler has the same pole skills above 40)
    unsure if you really think we need a tank tho, currently we are pulling trains of 30 mobs with just a WL/OL and EE to heal.

currently WL pulls in the room, spoiler spoils and helps with aoe skills.
    OL binds once they are all close togheter and debuffs, has ok overall buffs.
    EE heals , has resist shock and agility, mana recharge.

i cant think how a prophet would be good in this group, we dont need acumen, definitly not berserker. WL has his own bless the body, we do miss haste en crit buff in our pt tho.
    maybe an se would fit better with empower for the OL to increase success rate ?

For those saying SWS,BD can you further explain why ? i dont know the songs/dances out of my head anymore but i feel like they only would be a dragg to take along our current CP.

6. maxtor

maxtor User

ol is pretty much useless. U dont need any debuffs when thunder storm lands almost all the time and it has short cd. + we are talking about extremes. Till that time 1/2 of the server will quit if not more. Zerk is a free boost stat that is always good btw.

7. Sloot

Sloot User

Bd/sws don't do much for parties out the gate at 40. Its when you level them a bit that your grind will start cranking up FAST. Sws at 49 gets hunter and even in a pole party it's an amazing buff. I remember first time I got hunter in an xp party. Went from barely keeping up with spawn to running to other rooms to find more mobs. Hunter also complements bd lvl 40 skill fire dance very nicely. At 56,bd will get fury. That will be your next giant boost in kill speed. (This is referring to physical damage parties) if you can put the time in to level them, It will be very much worth the effort.

8. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

what?

9. Richpwnz

Richpwnz User

Change OL to WC, last spot as BD

Could consider changing spoiler to 2nd warlord if you want to have op chain stunning and a fun pvp setup.

10. EchoRequest

EchoRequest User

Best setup here in my opinion will be :

WL / BH / PP / SE /BD this party is full buffed has heavy armor pull guy running around with those dances that will be useful even when you use skills ( zerk will give you extra speed + lower CD on stun ) 2x healers is better and after all you still have some chances in small PVP .

PS : Changing BH with WL is really stupid , since BH is gold mine in such a setup .

11. Orcoso

Orcoso User

that WL+OL+BH setup is a great set up if you wanna aoe and make money, but for any sort of pvp you will be ******.

You can find a twitch of some WL with recharger killing an entire cruma room just with skills.

xp and money was pretty nice.

Right now WL with his aoe skills and aoe stun is basically the only fighter actually able to aoe.

12. Richpwnz

Richpwnz User

That depends on what patch we get, 0.004% to get an iron ore isn't exactly amazing money really

13. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

I don't see why an OL would be taken in a CP instead of WC. Unless your CP belongs to the same clan ok.

14. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Usually works like that, the entire CP joins the same clan...

The OL isnt there just for buffs, he can help with root+damage.

15. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Lower CD why? does atk speed decrease cooldown of skills?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.