1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New On EU

Discussion in 'New to Our Server' started by SwampDragon, May 31, 2015.

1. SwampDragon

SwampDragon User

Hello all, I'm new to the EU server i come from a mix of p servers and NcWest. I've come to compete and enjoy the game. With the pop of us servers dead and dieing. I decided to come here and so far i love my time here. I'm Looking for a Pve clan due to my low level and terrible gears. I am currently a 85 iss doomcryer however due to all the xp boost and what not im sure that will be short lived. I have knowledge of team speak,vent and raid call. I normally play a archer or feo but ive grown tired of it. Always needing buffs or not having a spot in any party cause for every 1 healer/ iss always 12 dds. So i figured i would change it up some do something different. I can be online during peak times and 90% of castle sieges etc.. Thank you to the people who have helped me so far i guess write me here or Beaux in game looking forward to hearing from who ever
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

First of all, welcome to Core.

Secondly, for searching for a Clan/CP please use the Recruitment Section You will find you get a better response from there and you can also see details of all Clans and CP's currently recruiting.