1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to play on RU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ciccocicco, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciccocicco

ciccocicco User

Hello fellow players,

straight to the point, is it possible to play on RU classic? it isn't restricted to RU players is it?

Are there any english players who's trying this out? What's ur impressions?

Last, u can box as much account u want as long as u play premium on them all right?

have fun

2. vanity

vanity Moderator

You can play in russian servers , it isn't restricted , you just have to know russian language or follow any guide and follow step by step.
    No idea of current english speaking community arround there, when i was playing was almost nonexistant , seen a couple of them in 1month+
    You can play as much accounts you want to pay for... like if you pay for 10 different accounts noone is gonna stop you from loging all of them at the same time, your computer can uhmm maybe ;)

3. kuragari

kuragari User

Lots of Russians speak English and all of the acronyms / classes / names are anglicized. For example "GK" is gatekeeper, "TH" is treasure hunter, "Hawk" is Hawkeye etc. etc. This will allow you to at least somewhat understand / interact with the server. You will need to have someone send you a game code or buy one yourself using PAYEER dollars transferred to Yandex Money rubles.

The biggest problem you will run into is the inverted timezone. If you have a 9-5 job like most people, you can play between 6pm EST-12am EST. Well in Russia that's about 12am-6am. Not exactly prime time for the server. I feel like this is a problem that will cause some missing out on the game except on weekends.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  4. Amfetaminu

Amfetaminu User

Hi! Anyone can send me a pm with more details in order to join on RU classic (installation and payment)? It is any romanian or english speakers community?

5. Jammer

Jammer User

Try the Rochand forums. There are several people from there still playing I believe. I myself have stopped.

6. kuragari

kuragari User

I play RU classic and can help you. We have a constant party of EU / Russian / Anglo speakers starting soon. BD, SWS or Bishop will ensure you get parties even if you don't speak a word of Russian. PM me for more details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

problems for americans only ))
    btw time zones map:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.