1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kelbim weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gothic84, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gothic84

gothic84 User

Hi,

am I missing something or it seems way to easy to get kelbim weapon?

! kelbim fragment needed and 100% drop rate according to l2wiki. wtf?

2. Tinael

Tinael User

Atelia Fortress - Kelbim Raid
    o Atelia Gateway opens when you defeat Atelia Trial Guardian Captain. Then use the Castle Teleport Device to go to the area where Kelbim Raid Boss spawns.
    o Only one Command Channel consisting of 3 parties (21 players) to 5 parties (35 players) can participate at a time.
    o If you defeat Kelbim, you can get materials for making a Kelbim weapon at a certain rate.

 To craft a Kelbim weapon, you need various materials and 'Kelbim's Atelia Fragment' which you can potentially get by defeating the Fallen Guardian of Atelia from Atelia Fortress.
    o Kelbim's Atelia Fragment x1 (The Kelbim fragment has 100% drop rate.)
    o Crystal (R-grade) x 40931
    o Gemstone (R-grade) x 3411
    o To create a Kelbim weapon, visit Shadai's Disciple 'Kaysia' at the blacksmith's shop in the Town of Oren.

3. Seivlas

Seivlas User

You're missing the part where there can be only ONE CC at a time, that the rest of the server can enter to help/to kill you at half of the RB, that the RB will probably wipe the floor with your face, ...

Estia likes this.
  4. gothic84

gothic84 User

Yea, but consiedering all pvp stones go to BA recently, and probabely it is gonna be night, it looks to me its gonna ba to easy to get that wapon.

5. iKobu

iKobu User

Imo every clan will try to take their 5 top groups to try farm / or dont let enemies farm it so easy, i dont think it will be so easy to farm it. Its just my opinion

6. gothic84

gothic84 User

Yea, maybe. I hope I am wrong about this.

7. Tinael

Tinael User

For sure not every clan will farm it. Because if you are not able to win pvp inside, you can't even think about it.

8. gothic84

gothic84 User

You didnt get my point. Ofcaurse not every clan can farm it.

I am afraid that BA will have too easy time farming it.
    That in couple month every BA archer and dagger will be running around with kelbim weapon.

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You forgot the part where it's cc , so everyone from one clan can join the instance and help the cc inside at the begin.

10. gothic84

gothic84 User

An the other thing.
    hell knight aura 25% crit dmg applies only to tank, not pt?
    I hope it is not gonna be like this:
    Dagger in pt with hell knight and hierophant = +50% crit dmg?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  11. Dragonik

Dragonik User

at 50% or 30% everyone can port inside the instance
    at ncwest there was like 5h pvp inside teh instance and the boss was regenerating hp back while pvping

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

"Increases P. Atk./Atk. Spd by 25%, P. Critical Rate by 80, P. Critical Damage by 25%, and Speed by 20. Decreases P./M. Atk. by 30%, Atk. Spd./Casting Spd. by 30%, Speed by 20 and Received Critical Damage by 15% of nearby enemies. Only one Knight's Aura can be active at any time."

It's his, not party. HK aura don't give party bonus, give enemies debuff.

13. yLogy

yLogy User

But are u sure its designed like u said or its bugged on nc west?

14. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

Well the only videos I saw from NCWest were 3 pt's vs 2 pt's, so I don't know how it's going to work but there are 2 possible versions of the raid: Either only 1 CC with max 5 pt's port inside or we get the korean version, after 50% of raid HP everyone can port, we will see the one we get. I saw only one video from RU and they were 5 pt's and no one ported to try to kill them (dunno if they tried to port or they couldn't)

15. t0mas

t0mas User

If we dont get the korean version then it will be just another stupid pve instance Which is a big fail. Getting such weapons without challenge and u kill the game a bit more.

16. iReflect

iReflect User

Some Kelbim pvp inside from ncwest

17. Dragonik

Dragonik User

as far as i know its designed like that but i have no clue if there is a limit on how much u can port in
    so what iam reading there is that everyone who is lvl 100+ can enter at a certain hp of the boss

"Note that when kelbim raid is in progress, when HP is reduced below a certain level of kelbim astatine secret citadel fort mobile unit at the back of the spawn. Astatine secret citadel anyone can take advantage of the mobile device level if more than 100 characters, move to raid zone can interfere with the raid."
    https://translate.google.com/transl...=http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/켈빔+레이드

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Imagine Kelbim bow... Archers with rapid shot can reach almost 1500 attack speed without a single add in dex dye(except the +3 from lvl 5 legendary str)/hat/brac. Longing(+2 dex and 50 attack speed), emerald, lindvior, agathion +1 all, that talisman of +1 all, +10 shirt, main clan castle cloak and +3 from lvl 5 str dye = 19.
    An Yul Ghost Sentinel lvl 85 full buff with normal immo set + 1 dex(octa shirt) have 1k attack speed. With +9% ap, +4% sub, +5% baium soul, +19 dex + 15% from kelbim bow = around 1500. Q_Q

Hope I didn't mistake anything, old rapid shot archers gonna rock >.<

19. gothic84

gothic84 User

Another "great" idea of NCsoft.
    I am preety sure on NC west there are at least couple kelbim weapons right now. Until the end of the year there is gonna be like hundrets of it.

20. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

Well, people in NCWest got some kelvim weapons from 11th Anniversary event. From raid itself I think you can kill it max 2-3 times per month, like dragons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.