1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shilien Knight

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Slicer, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slicer

Slicer User

Hi there,

I used to play as SK on Teon from C3 to Kamael. I'd like to know more about the changes to the class in L2C.
    I'd appreciate to have some clues about it, specially from people who tried it on RU.
    Thanks.

2. Dianoace

Dianoace User

I think He will be fine for Solo XP until 44+ due to the boost on dots like bleed/sting/poison

3. FraMat

FraMat User

Guys anyone saw SK on classic? Does he have Lightning Strike on 58lvl?
    As i remember LS landrate was terrible 1/10 or less, cast time is like 2-3 sec. and even that enemy can interrupt it :(
    One of the worst class to play open PVP. Maby SK is worse :Devilish:

Anyway SK is class which i love, but sadly do not want be free frag :(

4. Abuse

Abuse User

You don't level up a tank to be concerned about owning in pvp... Just a thought.

5. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Lightning strike exist, and its based on the GOD version.

its active now(not magical), has 10 seconds re-use and lasts for 5 seconds. Considering physical debuffs are landing very good on classic, i guess this one also lands nicely, and theres no buffs for paralyze resist.

6. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

What will happen is that you will probably try to do something in pvp by closing the gap/range and you will get you're *** kicked by *put ranged class of choice here*, 95% of the time.

Maybe SK with the lighting strike can get some more stuff done in range, but still. Unless it's a really small pvp, you have to play like ranged class (arrest, agro and lighting to whatever is near, prioritazing what's nearest you're healing class).

7. kuragari

kuragari User

SK is excellent in Classic if you're looking to play the party tank. You can roll it with no worries :). Paladin and DA are also great, they're all good classes and all needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.