1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what can we expect?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lionna, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lionna

Lionna User

hello, can we expect new updating announcements in the next days?
    we hoped that after registrations there will be updates like every week or something like that...
    would be nice if you can give us new infos about how the project is going because i see this forum get less activity day by day.

2. Gronley

Gronley User

Agreed, would be nice to hear even the slightest chunks of info...

3. phrozenb

phrozenb User

I have no clue why so much secrecy is needed. We haven't even had a proper confirmation (or I missed it) that the classic project will happen.

It's possible that their contract as a publisher with NCSOFT prevents them from disclosing project details to "the public" (we're actually "the customer", "the nostalgic customer", "the enthusiast customer" ... but hey), which is lame, but it's expected from a Korean (the best way I can address this without actually sound more offending) company.
    Jun 22, 2015
    What I (and possibly everyone else) would like to see from Innova is a checklist with steps needed to be completed before the server goes live. And I don't mean the finest of details, but a 10-15 points list with the major steps required, in order for us to be able to track the actual progress. As far as I can guess, we're about 30-35 percent along the way, but would actually be nice to see some real data from Innova, and see that all our efforts and love towards this project is somehow repaid (and by this I mean we need to see the project progressing).

We know that you can't launch the game during the summer, but you can work towards it. There's no point in slacking the whole summer and resuming the "hype" (which for now is completely drained by the way) in september and only then start working on the project.

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

Guys,

If you had used the search function or even just read the Questions for Innova Team thread then you will see that we have already explained that nothing will happen this side of the summer and that we will only update as and when there is anything of significance as during the summer the Team is just carrying out routine preparatory work.

Regards.

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  5. wtfred

wtfred User

Yeah well the fact that they said they won't annouce anything doesn't make that move smart or respectful toward the people who voted

6. DeepBlue

Please do not twist words to suit, we said that we will update as and when anything significant comes to light, we did not say we will never announce anything, there is just no point in making a weekly post saying "We are still preparing" as, from experience, you guys will complain about this also ;)

7. wtfred

wtfred User

We are complaining because we are waiting since CM onyx told us about a "vote page" in mars and we still haven't got any real confirmation about a release of l2c. Not a date, a confirmation. All we got is "if something happened, it won't happend before autumn"
    I'm not sure a company pay people for months to work on project that "may not be release after all". Seriously what is the point of keeping us waiting for any bite of information if Innova really has starting working on the release ?

8. DeepBlue

Because, as has already been said,there is nothing to inform about whilst the Team is doing the preparatory work during the summer but we have said that if we do come across any significant information whilst preparations are happening this summer we will inform about it.

We can not give you any information if there is no information to give other then what you all already know.

9. wtfred

wtfred User

"As it was mentioned before, the project would be launched after the summer. We hope to launch it as soon as possible, but cannot confirm any certain or even approximate date. But let us hope that it would be this year"

Here is all the official "information" we got. That is political talks DeepBlue, not information. Come on don't be the devil lawyer (not sure that expression exists in english but i'm sure you'll get it ^^)

10. DeepBlue

And as I have said

Therefore, you have all the information available that we can give at this stage, there is no further information other that what we have told you about the routine preparatory works.

11. phrozenb

phrozenb User

If you would really value transparency, "routine preparatory works" should be explained.

Right now it means a bunch of guys drinking beer and laughing at the fans :)

12. Lionna

Lionna User

l2classic...
    -1 for me.
    iam out, gl to everyone if it starts!
    i realy thought that the "old times" can come back but our EU community is not worth anyway. gl all :)

13. Norz!

Norz! User

cya at launch!

Geemo11, Swayarn and Maya Reinhartz like this.
  14. DeepBlue

We have been as transparent as we can at this stage and the information is freely found in this section if you look for it:

Source

15. turnON

turnON User

Don't understand this topic , but understand the feeling of all ,
    Guys enjoy your summer , and stay tuned there and reading posts in stick sections . All depens on innova project team if there is no message there is some reason for it opening another threads is just waste of energy .

and yes activity is less those days people found a way how to relax until we reach the day D :)

16. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

If I were the head of this project I'd have already dropped it due to reactions like this.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. :^)

17. Coretex

Coretex User

Just a few reactions of people who just did not make it through the waiting period and rage quitted should not really impact the project. Luckily, you are not in charge :).

I was hoping for a September release, but now I think we will be glad to get to play by Christmas. I really should have discovered this project much later :).

18. Jammer

Jammer User

November.

19. mrbro

mrbro User

What bothers the most is the "hope it's gonna be this year" statement. Like srsly come on..
    If it really opens next year I won't even bother. Gonna be really hard to resist but a must. IF it takes a company 1 year to open a server of a 11yo game after "officially" proven interest(not to mention the hype started much much earlier) this would be indication of how much it actually values its customers. Playing then will be like repetitively buying food from a place where the cook spits in it as he is looking at me.

l2c early october ..i wanna believe!

20. UnCavayo

UnCavayo User

Its pretty clear how Innova value his costumers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.