1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember the old L2 official radio?

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Evelinn, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evelinn

Evelinn User

I remember playing L2 many years ago...i think it was c3...or c2, I don't remember anymore. But I was always listening to the official L2 radio. Dj-s were also players. You could send a shout or greeting via chat/forum and there was many information what is currently going on the servers.

They were also some contests like....be the frist at this place and receive a reward.

The community was very active at the beginning. I think I still have some soundtracks from one of the most active Djs... an album with L2 songs like: Christmas night in Hunters Village, What is happening in Dion etc. etc. :).

If someone is interested I can upload those songs on Youtube.

For me personaly, L2 official radio stream had a huge impact on me. It motivated me when I played solo. I had a feeling that I am connected to others alltought I played solo.

After a while NcSoft canceled it. I heard something about insufficient funds...alltought I think an online radio doesn't cost that much.

(sry for bad Eng. :D)

xxLegolasKA and Ironic like this.
  2. real Kvo

real Kvo User

Yes I do remember, it was the shiz back in the day :D I too remember the time at Christmas.
    They scraped it at around C5 I seem to remember.

3. BouncingPanda

BouncingPanda User

we have to bring it back guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats when you know your old school lol

Oddjob likes this.
  4. Fei

Fei User

I want msn back.

EnDmOsT and DeepBlue like this.
  5. Slicer

Slicer User

*wizz*

6. Dianoace

Dianoace User

I used to grind to the songs in cemetery back then ^^

7. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Please upload those songs!

I played on NA Kain starting from Prelude and used to listen to that Radio from time to time back then. =)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.