1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello and a quick question

Discussion in 'New to Our Server' started by boomshankaaa, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomshankaaa

boomshankaaa User

Hello im currently playing on ncwest-naia and i wanna move here cause im sick of the bots there...cant find a place to farm/level as legit player (woa/harnak are FULL of bots)

So im asking is there a faster way to connect to innova since i have the IO already installed to my PC? t

Thanks in advance and hope things here are not so bad as naia

2. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Hello and welcome here !

Well, I think that there are some minor differences between our two clients, so my guess is that you'll probably have to start again to dl the client here from scratch.
    The community here is... well... you'll discover it soon enough, and it's P2W (but I guess you're already aware of it, coming from NCwest). But at least the staff react pretty quickly when it comes to bots, you'll see very few of them, and they're cleared pretty often.

3. boomshankaaa

boomshankaaa User

oh **** ,ill start downloading asap :)
    well i know game its p2w but i read that ncwest is worse than inova about P2W...eg at brooches
    nevermind im just looking for a server to have fun im not a kind of guy that desperately wants to go competitive for hero... i can play at pre 95 too
    the only thing that annoy me are the bots so if gms are active and dont answer petitions with automated messages everything is gonna be allright

thanks for the quick answer
    Jun 26, 2015
    edit : seems to "prepare" for 5 mins now...should i start worrying?
    http://prntscr.com/7lli07

4. Seivlas

Seivlas User

For brooches we kinda have the same things, we only dodged the I-don-t-give-a-****-about-your-undying-will one ^^

Chisane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.