1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drop rate (adena) / economy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FraMat, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FraMat

FraMat User

Guys is ot truth, that drop rate on A classic is 0.3? :eek:
    I know all of you are Lineage Veterans (like me since 2005y), and you like play on hardcore, but for me is a bit... stupid. I like x1 exp rate, but FFS playing without soul shots it will be nightmare.

In my opinion this should be balances like this:
    - adena drop equal or near for cost shoulshots used for killing mobs.

People should have choice:
    - playing with shoulshots = no adena profits.
    - playing without shoulsots = reach adena.

Sorry for bad english.;)

2. escalibran

escalibran User

If everybody is using soulshots, nobody is using soulshots.

The way they are being spammed in later chronicles, they might as well just have doubled all damages and removed shots.
    I'll be happy if soulshots are, once again, a special tool that you can't use all the time.

3. Fei

Fei User

I agree with escaliban, like we said many times drop/adena rate are not an issue... the problem is the insane new XP curve after Lv 45~ who make people getting bored because they lose the feeling of evolving + staying in the same poor area for month.

L2 Prelude little content isn't meant to be played for 8-9 month like they do in Russia, it's Innova biggest mistake this lack of content + the crazy XP curve. This is why a lot of players left the game, cause they where bored and since too many things are missing... castle siege, contested clan hall, many PvE area, pet system for PvE players, boss jewels for PvP players, SA on weapon etc

In Russia 1.0 isn't even totaly released it's only part by part, i don't understand this delay and the very low xp rate, this is just killing the game slowly. No idea if it's from NCsoft who take time with the files or if Innova have issue with RU translation but if we have the same boring Prelude for EU, you can bet our server will be empty faster than in Russia unfortunatly.

4. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

Yep...everyone agrees that updates should come "just" a tad bit faster. Waiting 6+months for 1 patch (or part of a patch) is...bad.

5. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

Classic release in Korea: 28.05.2014
    Age of War release in Korea: 12.11.2014
    Classic release in Russia: 18.11.2014
    Age of War release in Russia: 03.06.2015 (delayed for several weeks due to problematic files received from developers)

Just saying.

6. Zenaj

Zenaj User

I don't know what you want to say.

But being 6+ months behind is nothing to brag about.
    I hope EU servers will start with Age of War, because if we don't, we'll wait 6+ months for update.

7. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

U still manage to complain with all the atention ur alrdy getting, be happy u might get a classic noobs

8. Janeway

Janeway User

well I do agree whit many ppl here, update faster, this is even more important if we only get part of a patch.
    I will still say as Framat postet, make adena drop what it cost to kill a mob whit ss, rember if u really want player economi it will only help beause more will make crafter and that in turn will create a marked that ppl can get adena.
    killing slow or fast will matter much when the xp curve goes crazy after lvl 45+

9. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

It is how the game was meant to evolve by developers. 6 months behind Korea is a standard delay for localized versions - we are not building up the client ourselves.
    My post was a reply to the statement that Innova makes players wait for 6-8 months for new patches.

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  10. Fei

Fei User

No offence but atm Russia only have Enchanted valley and some extra, not the whole Age Of War content if i don't mistaken.

The point isn't to argue about who had better delay or if it will be respected. The point is an EU server can't work with Prelude only + low rate, specialy if you go P2P...
    And Innova clearly have to do better for EU and to see further. L2 Classic isn't a succes anymore in Russia because of that, even if L2 is way more popular in Russia than in EU, so if you do the same things with EU players that can only go wrong.

I also think it was a mistake from Innova to say that the actual L2 is a priority beside Classic, with a better management Classic could really be something, but you clearly underestimated the potential of Classic and the will of people for a oldschool experience in a real open world wich ONLY Classic can give in the whole MMORPG market, you had no competitor...(specialy since Black Desert is failling miserably)

With Classic i really thought NC(a bit late...) and Innova was waking up after seeing the money they lose with some "C5/Interlude Private" since years.

11. Janeway

Janeway User

It is true u do not build the client, however u have the game data correct ?

if true u dont need anything els from korea as such u should be able to deliver faster between the patch should innova so decide.

12. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

Geez cant say anything anymore cause the fanboys jump on me and say im complaining..lol...wich im not.

13. escalibran

escalibran User

You can cancel the project then, EU servers will be empty after 4 months of dragon valley only.
    People here are not as enthusiastic about L2 as they are in Russia, and even there many have left classic for lack of content already.

Can't you guys communicate with them?
    Like, finally let out the big secret that for the last couple of years games have been released world-wide instead of developers giving a big stinky pile of feces to regions that are not the developers home?
    NCSoft seem to live in the 1990s.

Zenaj likes this.
  14. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

In my point of view what they are trying to do is the correct way of do it.

People always complain of how fast or slow Lineage 2 can be, but if you think for a second the fact of in the first 6 months the xp rate and adena are low is because in these 6 months the new players that start, can get the feeling that they can keep up with the older players as long as they don't give up.

Common items in the next update? That makes sense too, because they are betting in attract new players, and once again , cheaper items can make them catch the players that are playing for a longer time.

The problem is, l2 community is being a little too greedy, because it always think that they must farm farm farm, get the largest advantage as you can and ignore new players, they are so worried in getting so ahead that they soon realize that they have nothing more to do, instead of enjoy it.

Btw i have been watching russians streams and i don't get it. So to learn skills now you don't have to learn it in Guilds? You need no spellbooks or chants?

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  15. vanity

vanity Moderator

you learn skills through interface and some skills do not need spellbooks , some skills do need spellbooks , then there are buyable spellbooks @ Gludio grocery and dropable spellbooks

16. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

Let me see, if i am a prophet and i need to learn death whisper do i have to farm the spellbook or the game let me learn it without a problem.

17. vanity

vanity Moderator

you will have to farm death whisper spellbook , like haste and few more , generally 40+ skills.

18. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

The amount of people that have absolutely no idea how licensing and localization work but are still making absolute, short statements. top kek

:036:

ThreeNill likes this.
  19. kuragari

kuragari User

Deathwhisper book is 4million in Russian classic XD

20. Janeway

Janeway User

Ouch thats alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.