1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duals SA

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hartassen, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hartassen

Hartassen User

In classic do you still need +4 on duals to get SA? And if yes, do you still risk crystallizing them?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

y need +4 but not get sa only take the specific bonus depend duals give,if want somethink more you must risk :)

3. Parody123

Parody123 User

Do they have SA on L2C.ru? I think SA came a bit later.

4. fagercraft

fagercraft User

afaik Russians has put SA on hold, like they did with fishing and ingameshop etc.
    If you go and dig korean sites, its pretty nasty changes to SA, and they generally help nukers the most (who dont need it) with Acumen.

Its basically like this, all grade swords D-B get Focus/haste/risk.**** (NO Health for example)
    All daggers get Focus/haste/Mightmortal!!!!!! (might be crit blow instead of haste dont remember, all is same atleast)
    All bows gets X/X/X
    etc etc

Basically all wpns gets DPS SAs, no defensive ones. And the best offensive one is ACCUMEN! maybe mightmortal is cool too for daggers but lolmelee right?
    No health for melee = even less runtime before nuked to ground when running against acumennukers with +12wit (lulz)

I will not guarantee this SA system went final as it was a couple of months back i read them (it was beta for Korea). So if anyone can confirm or deny the state of SAs please give me a shout, or if preffered a flame or 2..

5. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha Innova Group

Situation with SA system in Russian version was explained in a post on Russian forum:

We received an Age of War client (for testing) that did not contain SA content available for players, and the corresponding bug report was sent. However, according to the reply that we got from developers, absence of this content was not a bug. Delay in SA system introduction is connected to the developers' decision to improve SA system for localized versions as it didn't receive a positive feedback from Korean players. So far we are waiting for further information on SA system fate.

6. Hartassen

Hartassen User

So the SA system is being reworked and is currently not ingame?

Was wondering if I should play bladedancer but trying to get +4 to have SA and blowing up duals is not fun. Guess I will have to wait and see what kind of new SA system NCSoft will bring. Thanks for the answer!

7. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Id say its more of, ok guys, these SAs didnt work out (no **** acumen most OP of em all, on the already most OP class we got running in aden), lets tweek it abit...
    Id say its gonna be changes more in line with stats of the SAs (like they changed stats for epic jewels), then a total rehaul of it, but we can always hope!

Can you confirm the Korean version had the changed SAs that i talked about? (All swords having same 3 choices etc, and daggers having MightMortal?)
    Also another big change was SAs for D grade!
    Or was this all mistranslated stuff from our dear google translate?

8. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I believe SA should stay out of it, at least for now. This is one aspect which does not bother me much, though, I would not protest if it gets introduced, but not 2 SAs in any case and no augments.
    Anything which is a lottery draw, such as augmenting, should not be in game IMO, if you want lottery, make events for a chance of epics or special cosmetic items, pots, whatever, much more fun and engaging everyone, almost.
    The chance for dropping items must stay also, it adds a lot of fun and makes botting dangerous, each time you go out to hunt, you have a chance of losing your shirt, literally.
    This adds to the fun and the world of Aden is really dangerous, mobs lose their teeth if they can't take your items and death penalties are just 1-2 mobs killed.

9. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha Innova Group

Yes, it does not exist in current Russian version and most likely is not going to be introduced in the next client version that has just arrived for internal tests (Age of Splendor).

I have Russian translation of this page: http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/집혼
    And it states, that SAs are determined by the color of the Soul Crystals. There are 3 colors: Red, Blue, Green:

Red: increases Crit Atk. Rate / Mag.Atk.
    Blue: increases Haste/Spell Haste
    Green: increases Crit.P.Damage / Successful use of some spells of daggers / Mag.Regeneration

I guess that's what you mentioned, partly (I made this translation in quite a hurry, but you can see the main principle)

(Russian source http://l2central.info/home/classic/877-lineage-ii-classic-age-of-war-ustanovka-kristallov-dushi)

fagercraft likes this.
  10. Luminight

Luminight User

So sounds like the Green crystals will give something along the lines of Might Mortal if that translation is correct. Very interesting, and possibly very needed as daggers seem a bit weak atm in classic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.