1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me choose a support.

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by darznieks, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darznieks

darznieks User

Hello , i am fairly new to the l2 scene played on a few private servers and such , and i was wondering are all supports rounded and more or less balanced? or there are some that are way superior and some that are not needed . I belive a support that can solo would be the best option for me as ,after reading the forums there are so many oldies here . wow

2. kuragari

kuragari User

Depends what kind of support you'd like to play, honestly. Bishop EE SWS and BD are extremely needed at all times. However, these each have their own game. Are you okay with not being very important in PvP? If so, go SwS, BD and you'll always find a party. If you like being the focal point of the party and the reason it survives or dies, EE and Bishop are both good choices. Warcryer, Overlord, Prophet and SE are good if you like a 50% offensive class with Root and Sleep. Out of all of these, only the Warc is going to be able to solo. Warlord is also awesome (highly recommend).

3. darznieks

darznieks User

How does the bishop contribute , do you even need heals doing pve grinding ? i can imagine pvp a heal comes quite handy , but will people party me low lvls ?

4. RaimondasB

RaimondasB User

Go warcryer, good for parties and enjoyable to play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.