1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gladiator

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by iManBoom, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iManBoom

iManBoom User

Gladiator, its pros and cons.
    What do you think about this class.

2. RaimondasB

RaimondasB User

Only fun in PvE, is one of the worst classes in PvP.

3. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

If you want only pve, stay away from gladiator/tyrant and go to Destro/warlord. If you want pvp, stay away from warriors in general.

Daggers > Warriors in the long run. But it doesn't change that the high tier mass pvp is dominated by archers and nukers, I'd put daggers after them in the long run, a skilled dagger can do good mess in mass pvp.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  4. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

+1, problem with close melee single target dd like daggers is that you and you're party need to know how to position really good, specially in mass pvp. Even with warriors that isn't as bad because they are tankier or have some range (like glad or warlord, not destro).

Been useful and relevant with a close range party dd in pvp would be impossible even if you're party has god-like coordination (switch to archer/mage setup and you will see the difference lol).

5. FraMat

FraMat User

sure thing, with ranged stun 4-5 they are complete trash :Roflmao:

6. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

FraMat are you just posting the same video over and over hoping that people will say "OH YEAH GLAD IS AWESOME!"? I mean come on, I can find way more impressive videos for other classes... Glads and Tyrants are underwhelming right now.

7. Dianoace

Dianoace User

Just play What u like. . This game will be 95% of time pvp in small scale the Other 5% will be mass pvp and sooner or later u can Sub to a range class

8. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

i think gladi in 1 vs 1 pvp is very op cause of stun in blaster,idk if this is removed in age of war

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.