1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Gladiator

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем iManBoom, 6 авг 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. iManBoom

    iManBoom Read оnly

    Регистрация:
    24.05.15
    Сообщения:
    189
    Симпатии:
    4
    Gladiator, its pros and cons.
    What do you think about this class.
     
  2. RaimondasB

    RaimondasB User

    Регистрация:
    01.08.15
    Сообщения:
    15
    Симпатии:
    1
    Only fun in PvE, is one of the worst classes in PvP.
     
  3. Kabulozo

    Kabulozo User

    Регистрация:
    08.05.15
    Сообщения:
    176
    Симпатии:
    33
    If you want only pve, stay away from gladiator/tyrant and go to Destro/warlord. If you want pvp, stay away from warriors in general.

    Daggers > Warriors in the long run. But it doesn't change that the high tier mass pvp is dominated by archers and nukers, I'd put daggers after them in the long run, a skilled dagger can do good mess in mass pvp.
     
    Последнее редактирование: 8 авг 2015
  4. Alexsaysz

    Alexsaysz User

    Регистрация:
    26.04.15
    Сообщения:
    570
    Симпатии:
    142
    +1, problem with close melee single target dd like daggers is that you and you're party need to know how to position really good, specially in mass pvp. Even with warriors that isn't as bad because they are tankier or have some range (like glad or warlord, not destro).

    Been useful and relevant with a close range party dd in pvp would be impossible even if you're party has god-like coordination (switch to archer/mage setup and you will see the difference lol).
     
  5. FraMat

    FraMat User

    Регистрация:
    02.07.15
    Сообщения:
    10
    Симпатии:
    0
    sure thing, with ranged stun 4-5 they are complete trash :Roflmao:

     
  6. Kuro1n

    Kuro1n User

    Регистрация:
    30.11.11
    Сообщения:
    375
    Симпатии:
    13
    FraMat are you just posting the same video over and over hoping that people will say "OH YEAH GLAD IS AWESOME!"? I mean come on, I can find way more impressive videos for other classes... Glads and Tyrants are underwhelming right now.
     
  7. Dianoace

    Dianoace User

    Регистрация:
    31.05.15
    Сообщения:
    67
    Симпатии:
    3
    Just play What u like. . This game will be 95% of time pvp in small scale the Other 5% will be mass pvp and sooner or later u can Sub to a range class
     
  8. rocky1981

    rocky1981 User

    Регистрация:
    22.09.14
    Сообщения:
    114
    Симпатии:
    17
    i think gladi in 1 vs 1 pvp is very op cause of stun in blaster,idk if this is removed in age of war
     
Статус темы:
Закрыта.