1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We want to play L2 Classic NOW!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MarcioHattori, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcioHattori

MarcioHattori User

Well, August arrived, and with it the end of my patience in waiting for information that make us more calm, quiet and mainly, knowing what to expect from Lineage 2 Classic. My will, and sorry about that, is to say many bad words. Is it so difficult you understand that people will play are nostalgic and people who really like Lineage 2? Or do you think the staff there is only this MMO? We are already the doors of Tree of savior. Later this year we will have Black Desert and early 2016 we Blade & Soul. Do you really think that players will be playing L2 classic long? Really? 4Games / CORE ... Enough! You are missing in with all due respect. Perhaps members do not have the courage to say what I'm saying, others will take advantage to show how much are magnanimous. But I'm sure that reality is one: We're pissed! We are angry! Enough with the ********! We want dates! We want to play L2 Classic NOW!

Zareth and skypro like this.
  2. Bartm3

Bartm3 User

agree with MarcioHattori:)

3. Norz!

Norz! User

lol

Here, take this tissue.

4. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

While I would love a date I think they are having to take care of technical aspects (such as adjusting Frost for Win 10), they also has to make sure translations and such are in order and make sure KR is ready to support another market before they could possibly come up with a date for us. Either way, I am personally hoping we will get some news during August but not holding my breath.

5. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

They should just program a forum bot..to post ONE time/month : "We are curently working on it , and we dont have any info as of yet" .. cause thats about all we are getting atm.

6. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Don't compare Tree of Savior / Blade & Soul / Black Desert Online with Lineage 2, they are all for different audience (PVP Arena or PVE mostly).

They already said to wait until Autumn or at least September, it's not a big deal.

7. skypro

skypro User

Very true-we want dates,we want to play L2 Classic NOW ,not next year!

8. MarcioHattori

MarcioHattori User

And who made comparisons? New MMOs are coming! Do not be blind! And we're talking about a game loved by his players. But believe me, we will forward since Lineage 2 Classic might not have strength to keep on playing when these new MMOs come! This is a fact! Translation? OMG ... This is so easy, you just have people to do! The Russians did everything very fast and effective. WHY the Innova/EU is so slow? The truth is: When you really want to do ... YOU DO!

9. Jamein

Jamein User

I'd be amazed if they manage to get a release before November to be honest.
    Between assessing the financial viability as well as the localization of the client and testing and servers and marketing and setting up the payment plans/options, and the hiring of extra staff to do all that/manage the community/servers themselves, people are being way too optimistic for a release within the next month.

Setting things up isn't as easy for a legitimate business/server as it is for some random guy to say hey look my servers open throw me donations at this paypal address and I'll toss you some items then close down within a month. They have certain obligations/legalities and criteria to meet.

10. RaimondasB

RaimondasB User

I'd be amazed if they will open it at all :) they still can say "projected canceled".

11. Banish3d

Banish3d User

In a way you're right because a lot a players jump on every new mmo, it's a fact.

But in other way people who want a real open GvG mmo, have to wait Lineage 2 Classic because there are not other like this one (EvE is a exception).

I don't have problem with some delay, just do something else.

It's sad if people can't wait this days, and it's not like 4game said nothing about that, just to wait Autumn for more information (between September > December) then from this date you can talk about it.

12. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

New MMO is coming? Please i havent read such lame post in months, there is literally no any other MMO rpg that would contain quality lvl of Mass pvp and features that L2 has to offer. Tried Aion, Silkroad, GW2, WOW and I can say without a doubt that even until 2020 there will be no game that would fulfill needs, that those who played L2 back when it was hard and enjoyed it have.

zehzys and Seivlas like this.
  13. RaimondasB

RaimondasB User

I wonder why did opening a russian classic server was more important and innova side popular than europe server

14. sleepers

sleepers User

Where are the mods when you need them?

Innova already shared their plans regarding l2 classic more than once. ****posting is not going to take you anywhere. Deal with it.

15. Jammer

Jammer User

R-E-L-A-X

16. turnON

turnON User

Another topic opened for nothing and without sense , Innova have stated that we will see more information after summer, I understand some of you have vacation some of you are kids and have plenty of time but nothing will speed up the process . Patience is the way and find until than some other funn.

17. CDVM

CDVM User

Blade & Soul will not be published by NCEurope but by NCWest, Cryo is Producer and Vali is Game Support Manager.

NOPE.

18. vanity

vanity Moderator

There is no space in l2 classic for people who is thinking about black desert, blade & soul etc... Simple as that just because those games are made for casual players/audience while l2 is made for hardcore unemployed ( or atleast nonserver/game jumpers )people.
    Also stop being annoying and creating crying threads every week, chill out.

19. Nerik

Nerik User

20. Fei

Fei User

Played both.
    -BDO is utter solo ****, reaching Lv max in 2 day, PvP content is not related to politics & heavily restricted, PvE content is nowhere, game have no economy because everything is drived but the publisher via his cashshop.
    -B&S has some good battle dueling style, but it's a random thempark with boring instance, you are following a story instead of writing your own.

Doesn't matter what game/MMO will be out, there will be nothing like L2 anymore.

unfortunatly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.