1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

How fast do you level in this chronicle?

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем PartyPooper, 7 авг 2015.

1. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Симпатии:
    Hi everyone! So... I just learned about the classic l2 servers (I know, I'm fast ;p) and I really can't wait for the eu server to open! In the meantime I started playing on classic ru and something started bothering me. C1 was a long time ago, but I swear I remember the leveling being a bit faster. So my question is, how fast did you level from 1-20 and 20-40, and do you have any good exp spots to recommend?

Also, do clan academies work on the ru server? If so, I can provide some fast academy graduates ;) pm "CyberElf if anyone is interested. Wouldn't mind to play with someone or at least join a clan to casually chat while grinding ;p

Edit: I forgot to mention, I play on Gran Kain server ;p

Последнее редактирование: 7 авг 2015
  2. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Симпатии:
    Academy system hasn't been introduced yet.

3. 3ntony

3ntony User

Симпатии:
    C1 was a long time ago, but I swear I remember the leveling being a bit faster.

Of course it was faster. I remember i was younger and I can spent a lot of time in lineage. Now its different when you have 1- 2 hour per day.

4. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Симпатии:
    Back in highschool I used to spent 6h+ daily in class, then another hour to get home (I lived in a rural area), and I had to share my free time between playing, doing chores and homework. Now I spend up to 8h at work (tho I'm not paid per hour, so if there is nothing to do I can leave early and nobody will have a problem with that) and that's it, so if anything I can play more now ;p

5. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Симпатии:
    C1 and academy? Bro... you sure you dont mean CT1?
    :rolleyes:

6. vanity

vanity Moderator

Симпатии:
    He associated C1 with leveling being a little bit faster not academy, with that being said as DIL posted there is no academy yet in Ru version.

7. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Симпатии:
    Friend, don't worry I know I know, oh ho I know.
    :Geek:

8. Blekki

Blekki User

Симпатии:
    imho the title of the topic is wrong :v "HOW FAST DO U LEVEL IN THIS CHRONICLE?"
    The right title should be: "DO U LEVEL IN THIS CHRONICLE?" :3

9. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Симпатии:
    The academy system was introduced in C4 or C5 ;) and since classic introduces some features from later chronicles I just asked. I kinda hoped they would replace those "awesome" 2nd class change quests :/ ;p

10. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Симпатии:
    They as in "Innova" don't introduce anything, the Koreans are the ones who actually does changes to the game. I think Innova might have the possibility to disable certain things though.

11. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Симпатии:
    Anyway back to my original question - how fast does one level from 1 to 20 and from 20 to 40 on this pseudo c1 chronicle and where are the best leveling spots? If memory serves 1-20 used to be fastest just going along the newb zone mob level progression, so far got 2 chars lvl 20 this way in roughly 20h of gameplay (including cc quests). This seems a bit slow to me, but I might've been just spoiled by NCSofts later chronicles ;p

12. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Симпатии:
    It's pretty slow but 20 is still quick. 20h is nothing in terms of L2 I think. Personally I enjoy the slow leveling. :)

13. Kamus

Kamus User

Симпатии:
  14. Approbus

Approbus User

Симпатии:
  15. turnON

turnON User

Симпатии:
    Exping will be a nightmare , as you have no grade weapons mostly from Q or from drops which will be rare.

than as a group you will have to work together , keeping 9 people at same time online for 20 hours is unrealistic , if you are not a mage who can solo with pet mana recharge or summer.
    people who were no lifing had after 3-4 weeks of nonstop playing perma 20 hours lvl 35-40 , There is no rush to lvl fast , there are no epics drops c1 is all about exploring

only difference can be adding drops from updates to game . otherwise c1 is about building relationship knowing each other building aliances strategy and preparing for c2 clan work that's it.

Kurji нравится это.