1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How fast do you level in this chronicle?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PartyPooper, Aug 7, 2015.

1. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Hi everyone! So... I just learned about the classic l2 servers (I know, I'm fast ;p) and I really can't wait for the eu server to open! In the meantime I started playing on classic ru and something started bothering me. C1 was a long time ago, but I swear I remember the leveling being a bit faster. So my question is, how fast did you level from 1-20 and 20-40, and do you have any good exp spots to recommend?

Also, do clan academies work on the ru server? If so, I can provide some fast academy graduates ;) pm "CyberElf if anyone is interested. Wouldn't mind to play with someone or at least join a clan to casually chat while grinding ;p

Edit: I forgot to mention, I play on Gran Kain server ;p

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

Academy system hasn't been introduced yet.

3. 3ntony

3ntony User

C1 was a long time ago, but I swear I remember the leveling being a bit faster.

Of course it was faster. I remember i was younger and I can spent a lot of time in lineage. Now its different when you have 1- 2 hour per day.

4. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Back in highschool I used to spent 6h+ daily in class, then another hour to get home (I lived in a rural area), and I had to share my free time between playing, doing chores and homework. Now I spend up to 8h at work (tho I'm not paid per hour, so if there is nothing to do I can leave early and nobody will have a problem with that) and that's it, so if anything I can play more now ;p

5. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

C1 and academy? Bro... you sure you dont mean CT1?
    :rolleyes:

6. vanity

vanity Moderator

He associated C1 with leveling being a little bit faster not academy, with that being said as DIL posted there is no academy yet in Ru version.

7. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Friend, don't worry I know I know, oh ho I know.
    :Geek:

8. Blekki

Blekki User

imho the title of the topic is wrong :v "HOW FAST DO U LEVEL IN THIS CHRONICLE?"
    The right title should be: "DO U LEVEL IN THIS CHRONICLE?" :3

9. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

The academy system was introduced in C4 or C5 ;) and since classic introduces some features from later chronicles I just asked. I kinda hoped they would replace those "awesome" 2nd class change quests :/ ;p

10. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

They as in "Innova" don't introduce anything, the Koreans are the ones who actually does changes to the game. I think Innova might have the possibility to disable certain things though.

11. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Anyway back to my original question - how fast does one level from 1 to 20 and from 20 to 40 on this pseudo c1 chronicle and where are the best leveling spots? If memory serves 1-20 used to be fastest just going along the newb zone mob level progression, so far got 2 chars lvl 20 this way in roughly 20h of gameplay (including cc quests). This seems a bit slow to me, but I might've been just spoiled by NCSofts later chronicles ;p

12. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

It's pretty slow but 20 is still quick. 20h is nothing in terms of L2 I think. Personally I enjoy the slow leveling. :)

13. Kamus

Kamus User

14. Approbus

Approbus User

15. turnON

turnON User

Exping will be a nightmare , as you have no grade weapons mostly from Q or from drops which will be rare.

than as a group you will have to work together , keeping 9 people at same time online for 20 hours is unrealistic , if you are not a mage who can solo with pet mana recharge or summer.
    people who were no lifing had after 3-4 weeks of nonstop playing perma 20 hours lvl 35-40 , There is no rush to lvl fast , there are no epics drops c1 is all about exploring

only difference can be adding drops from updates to game . otherwise c1 is about building relationship knowing each other building aliances strategy and preparing for c2 clan work that's it.

Kurji likes this.