1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lf cp

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PartyPooper, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Hi ;) so I guess the title says it all ;p

I played L2 since the c2-c3 transition on official servers. Since then I did play in several different cp's on multiple servers. I got a BD to 79 in Interlude, a Bishop to 80 (don't remember the chronicle, ct something ;p), I leveled a buffer to 97 on Lilith (long before the merge with Core) and many, many other along the way. I'm looking for a dedicated and most importantly, trustworthy group of ppl to play with when eu classic starts (I do understand basic russian, but I'd prefer an english speaking cp, polish is fine too ;p)

(I wish my job experience would be that big ;p ;p)

Depending on the exact date of the server start, I might be able to pull some serious hours at first. After the initial few weeks my "prime time" would be 18-24 gmt+1 , tho some adjustments are possible ;)

I'm interested in playing either a range dd/nuker or a bishop (so probably I'll end up playing that bishop, which is fine, I like playing a healer ;) )

To contact me, leave a msg on the forums or find me in l2classic ru, server Gran Kain, nick CyberElf

2. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

bump ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.