1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anty-social behave !!!

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by reivax, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reivax

reivax User

Anty-social behave !!!
    Hi i like ask all where i can raport anty social bahave and special propose to destroy somewhone will to play in this game .I pay money for Innova and i'm rly upseat about situation that no one like be involve to resolve problem whit anti social behave in game .Today 15.08.2015 in 9:34 person nick 4HP block instance zone of 35 ppl in dissorder and special propose to harmasment and bulling .In UE and UK law is obligate to stop and prevent rassism behave and harasing and bulling situation in any case that same in game .I like inform staright away Innova if this emial and information will be ignore i take full legal action in feer trial in HM court in London against Innova CO S.A.R.I against rassist and anti social behave against this person who act iracional and i'm rly siriusly injury against tahta bahave .I will be have to optional block webiste and all server and your action in trial procces and stop you harrasing and bulling action in public place .

Attached Files:

2. VivaLa

VivaLa User

On polish server Lilith was the same situation . GM's response was that they cant do anything about it, its a part of game and instance is designed in this way. Employee of Innova polish Technical Moderator Afro (playing in core with same nick) was even threatening that he knows GM and will get ban for all accounts and characters.

Afro
    "nie wiesz chyba z kim rozmawiasz" PL
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to" ENG

3. procc

procc User

next time, just pk that char and he will be ported out...
    your wining about it wont change anything, your "legal bull****" also wont do anything, read game rules, to which you agree every time you enter game

p.s. afro is some sort of admin here? ^^

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

With the trolling put aside, the correct action for reporting in game issues is via a ticket to support The Team there will look into the situation and take any action necessary or advise you otherwise.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.