1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End-game pvp videos on KR

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Banana Monsta, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

2. Coide

Coide User

98% are mages :(

3. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

It's L2, what do you expect? The top tier pvp will always be owned by mages and archers and in the future, daggers.

4. TRoGDoRB

TRoGDoRB User

What I find really boring about those videos is the dancing back and forth over and over until every is oom and one side PR's. From what I've seen, Russian pvp isn't like that and I really hope the EU isn't either.

You feel like screaming, "just ******* engage already!" but then you realise they probably don't understand you, it's a recording & not live stream and that you're on the other side of the planet yelling at a monitor.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  5. phrozenb

phrozenb User

I'm assuming here, never been part of such mass pvp action, nor do i see any fun in it.

Every party is trying to nuke the other party's healer / bufers. And the other party's dd is trying to prevent first party's dd to from reaching their healer / buffers, and thus this resulting in the dance. Add even more parties to the problem and each party could have their own function in the whole mass pvp strategy. But that takes great communication, strategy and execution. I don't have time for either of those.

People (that play this game), keep telling me that I'm in the wrong game without involving in mass pvp, but i've been doing fine without it for the past 6-8 years. I've done some olympiad at some point on a spoiler around Gracia.

6. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

Well kinda I agree with both of you, but there are more factors to be taken for final summary. Nearly all of those pvp videos are just fights for spot/daily pvp which arent really worth for whole 4-5 pt's to die. Also its mostly on BS which is destined to mages. Archer parties are mostly in TOI/LOA depends on level. Probably fights for Baium are more likely all-in. And also OL's/WL's are far more usefull in mass pvp at sieges or in TOI.

What really took my interest is that top lvl/gear sorc deals only 600-800 dmg, while he have all epic jewels lvl 3, TOI talisman, valhalla etc. I guess thats kinda balanced, would like to see such videos made by archer player with such gear.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  7. deadmaker

deadmaker User

I just watched one of those pvp videos. To be honest, what i saw were two enemy groups playing really really hardcore. I have never seen nor in Russia nor in EU or USA people playing like that. The amount of running/hitting considering the distance and how they targeted the nearest objective was crazy, everybody is extremely careful not to commit suicide running towards the enemy like headless chickens. Close combat can end up in a random result giving victory for one or the other based in too many factors, while combat at distance will be a matter of pure skills of running/hitting. And both sides seems to know this.

This is just my first impression though.

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what you except? it's not same game what was 10y ago when peoples played class what they like, not class what dominate at that chronicle.

9. waz__

waz__ User

Omg gratz for channel! nice movies!!! damn I wanna play it now!!! *-*

10. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Which game did you play 10 years ago? oO

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

hm.. let me think.. maybe cs1.6. i started play l2 in late c3. that was ~2006 jan or smth. so ±10years ago. anw that was fun game until f2p+ncstore(l2store) was added to game. then everything become p2w

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  12. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I don't think you actually understood what I tried to say.

I is ok tho, I forgive you!

13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i just wanted to say that game turned in to win at all cost, and not fun2play anymore.

14. leslaw

leslaw User

Nice, now open the server please :D i want to play it :)

15. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

Well after whole l2 world got explored like 90% of old players have done, theres nothing left than a domination. E-penis grown larger each win and so on. And to be honest its competition that makes server alive, if you cant compete, theres alot of new games to explore. L2 since like c4 where all was about olympiad/pvp happened to be a play to win game and will never change.

16. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Yes, and what I was saying is that the game was just like that on c3. At least on the real servers, can't say how it was on the carebear servers

17. sleepers

sleepers User

just wait until people figure out the 2x TK + 2x warlord party combo

18. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Sounds like a pretty awesome sleeper combo if you ask me.

TA4M2 likes this.
  19. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Im are sure this 2x tk +2x wl combo will make a great pvp setup!

20. sleepers

sleepers User

It's very strong. It's especially good when you have 2 shilien elders supporting the group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.