1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It makes me wonder

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ofirman, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofirman

ofirman User

This project makes me wonder about several things
    1. Inova team, Do you know what are you doing to people?
    Do you know that your are playing with people feelings?
    People loging to the forum 5 time a day at least,people want to know information about the server, About their future.
    People that really love lineage they are not only love lineage, they are obsessed.
    For them the unknown about classic server freak them out.
    I know personally people's that talk about classic each day, visiting the forum every day just in case they will find a little information, a little hope.
    I wonder if inova team know what they are doing to the people.

2. Why did you decide to take more then 3 month until you will share with us some information?
    It is not my first lineage server or any other game. I know clearly what it take to run such a thing up but I know there is not a single reason to be quite for such a long time

TA4M2 likes this.
  2. Robby

Robby User

Who the hell asks you to log in to forum 5 times a day? New about server will be posted on their official twitter, sent e-mail to everyone who subscribed. Sit your *** down son

Acting like little ballerina who wants everything and now will not change a jack ****

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
  3. Dianoace

Dianoace User

Hahahaha Poor innova Team u hurt his feelings. ....cuz ???? Nooo life !!!!

4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

Dont expect any news for classic until september or more...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    TA4M2 and Seivlas like this.
  5. Viena

Viena User

I think I read somewhere that more info will be reveiled after the summer (maybe September?).

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Feelings? Really?

They said they would give out information AFTER summer, is it after summer yet? If it isn't, come back then.

Why would you come here 5 times a day looking for information when they specifically said that information will only be disclosed AFTER summer.

7. Norz!

Norz! User

I cri everytiem

Seriously though, the last months for those that somehow missed it:

- Entitled kid: INNOVA WHY YOU NOT GIVE SERVER NOW?? HYPE DEAD OMG WHY? IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAEM ANYMORE TOO SLOW SORRY
    - Innova: We still have things to figure out, discuss/negociate with our partners, don't expect much news during the summer (that ends late September).
    - Entitled kid: but.... INNOVA WHY YOU NOT GIVE SERVER NOW?? HYPE DEAD OMG WHY? IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAEM ANYMORE TOO SLOW SORRY
    - Innova: Well..... We still have things to figure out, discuss/negociate with our partners, don't expect much news during the summer (that ends late September).
    - Entitled kid: OMG INNOVA WHY YOU NOT GIVE SERVER NOW?? HYPE DEAD OMG WHY? IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAEM ANYMORE TOO SLOW SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Approbus, VivaLa and TA4M2 like this.
  8. TA4M2

TA4M2 User

brilliant!

9. Jamein

Jamein User

I am genuinely concerned for you. If your life is so empty that a lack of information about a server for an age old game causes you this much emotional distress then I suggest you seek help. Or on the other hand, you can stop being a melodramatic *****.

Lemmers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.