1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideal Trio?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Luminight, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

I'm still unsure on which main to play but wondering what other ideal trio/small party is for exping

Gladi/PP/BD

SR/PP/SWS

In my humble opinion SR is hands down the best all round archer and rapid fire is so much better than snipe!

2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

archer+pp+bd

or

mage+SE+BD

3. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Why a SWS? lol

4. Luminight

Luminight User

SWS is more versatile with weaponry, provides run speed and critical rate which SR already has in good amounts so making better what the class already has advantages of

5. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

BD is better than SWS for both mage or fighter party. If you can only choose one of the two, always go with BD.

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

yea, don't go sws

7. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Any mage with a small clue of the game would never choose anything but a SE.

8. Orcoso

Orcoso User

but, if we follow his logic with the SR+SWS, he should definately consider doing SPS+EE, since you know, SPS has that self mana regeneration buff and EEs have clarity. That would improve the sps mp advantages!

9. Fragola

Fragola User

mage+SE+PP(acum) looks good to me =)

10. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Nope, not good, you can buy acumen pots.

11. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I'd prefer the Berserker Spirit/Bless the Body/Bless the Soul from the Prophet over the Acumen level 3, that would be my selling point for it's inclusion! But that's just in my opinion.

12. Fragola

Fragola User

I didn't say PP does JUST acum(although acumen pots are pretty expensive) but PP has BS, blesses and shields. Also healing can be pretty useful.
    I used Elf mage + SE (just for Emp on mage and vamp for a boxer) + Bish (couldn't get PP) for the rest of buffs... and it was a pretty effective trio. I also tried sorc+se+bish - sorc had HP->MP ability and healing helped a lot = farming non-stop in SoS.

If I had to start today, I'd go for Warlord/Spoiler+SE+PP.

13. Norz!

Norz! User

Amazing to PvE fast and make money, but sadly this game is mostly fun when you get to kill people.

14. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

Amazing trio after 2nd class is sws(since 55 lvl), WL, and EE.

15. Orcoso

Orcoso User

That is great, but he was asking about an IDEAL trio, not a "trio that works fine"

16. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I never insinuated that you suggested acumen was the only benefit you would receive from a prophet, but you did use acumen as your selling point. So I listed the benefits from a prophet that would possibly convince me to use it over something else, instead of the acumen it provides.

Fragola likes this.
  17. Luminight

Luminight User

Sorry for being dumb any reason why the EE over an SE? I know VR is pretty much useless but doesn't EE get very mage focused buffs only?

18. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Think he likes the EE better for PR, if you doing pulls with a WL that could help alot. But the SE should be better for buffs and stuff.

19. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

For money raining aoe rothschild (if you ever get a good aoe spot): wl+se+spoiler

For single target 24/7: wc+pp+destro/summoner(s) < with the last one go SE instead of pp because until you made 2class with summ you are going to lvl like mages.

If you go with a DD that has good skills for overhit (like GK), sacrificing pp buffs for se recharge is ok. You will also get stigma to balance the damage lost.

Going with a BD is going to take some time to be really effective since you will need to wait until you get at least the first dance.

You can even make the best duo (wc+se) and it would be better than most trio(s) combinations, useful both early/mid/late game, easy to find parties with, you dont need to be really active with both at the same time, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  20. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

gladiator can also make a good trio with se/wc or pp in case you play with pole and make trains,se is must for vr in low lvls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.