1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

same old question , sorry ;D

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by darznieks, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darznieks

darznieks User

hello i was wondering how BAD would a dager + se duo lvlin be ? since the SE get the super hex n whatnot , i'm interested in theorycrafting, if anyone is interested do join in.

2. vanity

vanity Moderator

I would pick a warcryer instead, it'll help you making early levels way more easy since dagger kill speed isn't one of the best out there and wc's freezing flame is kinda overpowered.
    SE learns stigma skill arround 40 if i'm not mistaken but it is part of the 1st or 2nd chronicle update so... it all depends on Innova's choice to start with 1.0 or later updates , however if you don't want to die trying to get 40 you should search for a group of people / constant party.

3. kuragari

kuragari User

neither a warcryer nor a SE would work well for a dagger. you'll need a prophet.

4. vanity

vanity Moderator

yeah probably , vampiric rage doesn't count due its small hp recovery and with warcryer maybe you probably don't have enough sustain ( heal/hp ) , anyway as i told him in my previous post find a group of people to farm together or atleast 2-3 more ppl so you can create a small group dager + pp + wc + spoil/glad/tank/warlord or whatever you feel right on your needs.

5. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Warcryer is if ignoring lvls when you recieve buffs best for dagger.

Has basic buffs (including WW).
    +Evasion (for elf daggers with evasion sets+high dex soloing on green mobbs)
    +MDEF (for pve and pvp)
    +VR (its some healing, and fighting green mobbs that miss alot it might be enough)
    +Singletarget HoT (Added in classic for all orc mystics)
    +buffs party as well as you solo

Lacks:
    -Zerk (this reduces dodge and mdef thou so not sure if that good unless your a TH who dont care for dodge)
    -HW (minor dps increase)
    -BTB, BTS
    -Early lvls of buffs in general...

WC dont get buffs at early level, it does however get a sweet *** DoT, basically making it worth xping with the shaman over the dagger for alot of lvls (but then youll need SE for him lulz..) But at low levels you can xp with WC unthil low mp, then hit with dagger and keep switching them for good uptime duo.

PP lacks
    -VR (minor heal)
    -Evasion (major for elf dagger dmg reduction running evasion sets)
    -Party buffing
    +Regenaration (not as good as VR even after its nerf, but way more useful in classic soloing)
    +Zerk (for human dagger who dont care about dodging anyway)
    +early lvls of buffs like focus, guidance, haste etc
    +lots of hp for heal when duo

PP is always good since VR is nerfed and is not a must have, while healing now again is very needed.

SE then as you ask. Well alot of classes can level using Soulshot skills (like Glads has really nice dmg when soulshotting a skill etc). SE has all the increasing dmg and recharge and debuffs that makes this playstyle nice (not AoE thou, witch is why EE is preffered for Warlord spamming pole skills).
    For example, Daggers using soulshot backstab on green 1x mobbs, glads range nuking (saw vid of a russian streamer yeasterday who soloed like this with his glad, and rested mp and hp sitting down, if he had SE it would have been alot faster), Warriors stun spamming. You get the idea.
    SE also has the basic pve dmg buffs for melees and nukers for normal autoattack hunting. Only lacks haste witch can be bought if your good with the adena game and we assume we have the drop boost patch online on day1 that i heard the russians got.

+Stigma
    +Recharge for skillspam
    +basic buffs for dmg
    +Great healing
    +VR
    -Haste

I do not know how viable a skillspam sologrind would be for a dagger, but at 40+ or especially 48+ i think i rather have a wc box, as spamming stigma on a box is just to painfull for me. If i had a duo thou... with stigma up and soulshotted backstabs with mp recharge... hmm i only wish i could see a streamer try this with daggers (only seen lvl43+glad do it solo).
    Also curious how good evesion tanking green mobbs using +evasion buff and +4evasion sets (there should be on in both D,C and B grade gear). If you can mitigate alot of the dmg, and have good dmg yourself with VR.. WC box sounds awfully nice.

Toughts?

6. darznieks

darznieks User

That is some nice analysis ,but the se wont be a box he is going to be a player , but you made it fairly clear that WC are the best melee buffers ,and i didnt know about the vr nerf . thank you

7. Dianoace

Dianoace User

IF Se is life Played Id go for Se or pp

8. Parody123

Parody123 User

Problem with WC is, that he is not a healer, which means after 5 minutes he is out of mana if healing and you both will have to sit because mobs would kill you. His DOT is better killer than dagger on lower levels anyway. :)

9. geba89

geba89 User

Dagger + SE leveling on green mobs will be really effective. Evasion build + VR / Recharge / Heal + Buffs and you should be fine imo.
    Be a PW, take mithril set with +4 evasion, +10 dex dye and green mobs will hardly hit you :D Probably wont need any healing (maybe from time to time) just buffs + recharge.

10. darznieks

darznieks User

And what about pvp ? will we be able to do anything?

11. fagercraft

fagercraft User

once you get stealth there are possibilities (15seconds at lvl40 only, 45secs at 60+ i believe).
    Long CD thou, and if you use it to close gap, your dead once you get out of stealth, and if you use it for getting out, you have to get in some other way :p

TH with stealth+sprint seems to be the only semi good melee pvp:er to me.
    But dont expect healers and support to follow you into the mass pvp enemy horde.. Its in kill out on your own.

If elfs gets the blinding blow with runspeed, it will even out amongs daggers.

Stealth has like 2min CD, so inbetween this your cannonfodder if you get withing 900 range of range pvp parties.
    No shadow step mechanics or blinding blow in any korea patchnotes afaik.

12. geba89

geba89 User

Well, small scale pvp with SE + Dagger, can be fine because you will have all needed buffs for dagger + heal + recharge. It will always depend who are you fighting with, probably same setup 2 vs 2 glad + se will destroy you, but that how it should be, also I think mage will do the same...maybe archer might have problems hitting you? Hard to say, obviously Dagger + SE is not a best pvp setup.
    Also depends on other player skill, so it can be fine but don't think you will own the server....

13. Stride

Stride User

Works fine. I would reccomend Dagger + SE + BD miniparty as it best for dagger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.