1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warior or Wizard for this chronicle

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by l2arg, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l2arg

l2arg User

hello all, as we await news server I would ask which is better a wizard or a warrior to start the game, as I see many wizard on servers Koreans and Russians, I am interested in starting a Tyrant and supports a Warcryer, are saying will be fine for this chronic one tyrant.

2. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Play what you love. Coz its gonna get slooooooow.

3. vanity

vanity Moderator

Nobody knows which patch Innova will release from the start , appart from that ... mages and archers will own almost every kind of aspect of the game. Tyrant is one of the worst classes if you ask me.
    Just play whatever class you enjoy the most because classic is hard enough already if you choose something you don't like you gonna quit in 1 month. There are several threads about duo, trio parties even solo concepts , use search function.

4. TA4M2

TA4M2 User

AGE OF WAR ! READ pls ....
    This is starting patch for us (like on RU, same way in other projects)

5. vanity

vanity Moderator

where is the confirmation ?

6. sleepers

sleepers User

You can and SHOULD play tyrant. Every class is good and cool in their own way and you can be sure that you will have fun both in pve/pvp playing any class that you like.

Yes, it will not be as effective as a mage, you also won't exp nearly as fast, but imo classic is not a game where you need to rush everything anyway.

As time goes on and the server gets stable, everyone will be useful. Remember that there's more to the game than mass pvps/sieges.

So yeah, IMO just play what you like, stick to it and you will enjoy the game for sure. As long as you play for the long term (don't quit), you will find a place in clans/parties etc.

l2arg and TA4M2 like this.
  7. TA4M2

TA4M2 User

https://4gameforum.com/threads/25737/page-44#post-7732589

Same situation like core has (EU=RU)... innova will never change
    For us is good (L2C) i think so.

This is logic. They will not fall down to situation where half server is quiting becouse there is no siege, no events and killing rates. Like on version 1.0

--------------
    MANACE have right in this. Tyrant will be much better in the next updates.

8. vanity

vanity Moderator

I don't see any confirmation on that link. So yeah we still don't know which patch innova will release from the start. Imo it'll be 1.0 pretty sure.

9. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

If it is, then the next question would be when are they going to update, because reality dictates that the server would be ****** up in less than trimester (you played classic ru from the beginning if my memory doens't fail me, so you know what im talking about :))

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    vanity likes this.
  10. TA4M2

TA4M2 User

We will see on the start. And who is talking no true right now. This is no idiots company, when we are talking about MONEYs

11. geba89

geba89 User

As it was mentioned above. Play a char you like. Because we don't know what new updates will bring to us. We can remember that every chronicle was introduced a new chars were better. C2 = daggers, C1 = Evasion, C3 = Mages (criticals introduced).
    And you need to remember it wil be x1, so you wont have time to reroll each month like nowdays on priv servers. Play what you like, don't look what is best in PVP now, you will enjoy every aspect of the game if you play what you like.
    For me, I know archers are great now in PVP and farm, but I do not see myself playing archer, I would not enjoy it.

If we talk about an update we start. We will surely not start from basic 1.0. Because Innova saw that they lost over half ppl because of this. A bit bigger rates and we have community growing back on classic, surely its stable. So we wil start from hat Russians got now, nothing what was earlier.

12. vanity

vanity Moderator

As you said , the key would be to update chronicle in no more than 2 months but who knows man i'm tired of watching stupid moves from l2 servers im burned already , they could launch 1.0 for 6 months it won't surprise me anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  13. hey1984

hey1984 User

If this happens,server will not last 6 months,not even 2 :D,if hardcore non lifers russians quit back then so soon,i dont give more than 1 month to Eu/US ppl

14. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

I know everyone is saying play what you like and so on, just not sure. SK or Tyrant is what I am considering, Tyrant seems to be **** by all accounts and don't know if I am willing to take the risk. Anyone know some video with Tyrant from L2 classic? KR or RU? SK seems like the safer choice but rather boring until you get lightning strike at 58.

15. hey1984

hey1984 User

Until close range fighters get a good boost will pass 2 years for sure,in korea still nothing changes,still mages and archers pown everyone
    So better to start something that will help you on pve and pvp mostly when server opens,and if your favourite class is gladi/tyrant/titan you have plenty of time ( some years :D) to start it anytime until they boost it.

16. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

So SK it is then. Proud meatshield reporting for duty. :p

17. kuragari

kuragari User

Warc > Tyrant

18. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

;_; Tyrant <3

19. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

Anything that has a stick to beat those ugly things.

20. geba89

geba89 User

Arent melee champs underestimated because no one plays them? Most ppl play mages and archers because they know it is effective.... But I am sure there are ppl who know how to pvp with melees and they are good with it, just not many pvp videos from KR/Ru because majority are mages/archers.

So pick a tyrant!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.