1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Lineage 2 Classic Europe: coming soon] discussion thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Amarantha, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha Innova Group

Original thread is here.

2. hey1984

hey1984 User

Can you give us more info about US players?Etc they cant even log or they cant buy subscription?with some way,system read client's Ip and abort the logging of US ppl ?
    If not i have a friend from US and buy him description to play,he will log illegal until someone from the staff catch him? :D

TA4M2 likes this.
  3. migulogigolo

migulogigolo User

what about other regions of the world, russians able to log?, australians:)?

4. vanity

vanity Moderator

This is huuuge mistake by Innova , probably related to Korea and/or NcWest contract agreements or something like that , not surprised tho :D
    What would be next ? 1.0 inc :D which isn't that bad if you ask me , just update within 2 months maximum as i said in other thread.

Arkime likes this.
  5. Fuzee

Fuzee User

Does it mean that NCWest might consider openinng classic for US? I mean that could be a legit reason so that they dont compete, but if NCWest is not interested in classic why not open it for US players as well, would not it bring in more revenue? Something does not make sense to me.

Arkime likes this.
  6. waz__

waz__ User

What's about Brazilians players???? We can playyy?????

7. Jammer

Jammer User

How disappointing. If they don't want my money then I'm sure not going to give it to them.

Arkime likes this.
  8. panchomon

panchomon User

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :<o_O:Sneaky::Thumbsdown::Thumbsup::Unsure::Whistling::Laugh::Geek::rolleyes::D:D:D:cool::mad::Alien:;):)

9. Tinchh

Tinchh User

Hello Amarantha,

Can you tell me why America is excluded? (NA and SA)

Thanks

Arkime likes this.
  10. sutrius

sutrius User

pretty sad they force even south americans to play in us where pvp doesnt exist, can understand why usa tho cause they bring ebola and cheat their way up to everything :(

sleepers and TA4M2 like this.
  11. Troy

Troy User

Good news for L2, too bad I won't have to exp nor play it actively.

12. waz__

waz__ User

too many days waiting for this announce to know that my country is excluded =\

HellBlade Se7eN, panchomon and Arkime like this.
  13. Sapumaru

Sapumaru User

I'm not seeing it .... So to say that Americans can not play the Classic here but in Korea may ... In a time we will be forced to stop playing the other games offered by the company ?! Complicated, I hope solutions because seek a crowded bots or a private server, does not become a viable option.

14. Hartassen

Hartassen User

I think the decision to not allow NA/SA players to play on EU is because NCWest wants to open their own classic server. Either that or it's some problem with licensing in regions etc.

Either way I think it's bad, because the extra population would be good for the EU server. I hope there's a way for players from NA/SA to play on EU anyway.

Arkime likes this.
  15. BouncingPanda

BouncingPanda User

Wonder when we will get some answers lol. Im hoping they won't "support" North and south america but we will still be able to connect like on the korean servers. Love how we got as little information on that as possible pretty much none :Cry:

16. Jammer

Jammer User

In case you've ever wondered why your freedom has never been encroached upon by an adversary. You're welcome.

17. TA4M2

TA4M2 User

bUT YOu have still 10k Euro right ?

18. Aperow

Aperow User

Am i the only one bothered by the term "pre-order" ?

Can we have more informations on what we can expect (or fear) for this pre-order ? Is it just some early access or will it be bonuses in game ?

19. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

I guess it wont be available same way as RU isnt available for EU/America players. They wont make any move to prevent NA/SA players to play, but on the other hand there wont be any aditional proxies for them, nor other payment methods than EU ones. Dont worry American friends, you will be able to play, just you will need to invest some more for battleping/wtfast

20. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

What stupidity is that? Explain better that thing of no south/north america(and forgot about central?).

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Kamus and panchomon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.