1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for North and South Americans

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Orcoso, Sep 1, 2015.

?

NA or EU?

1. NA

16 vote(s)
    19.5%
  2. EU

66 vote(s)
    80.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Well we waited a long time for this l2 classic and Innova + NCWest took an idiotic decision and decided to split the game's limited population.

I belive it is safe to assume that NCWest is going to open their own Classic server, what other excuse would Innova have for this.

We all remember how ******ed NCWest is, no bot control at all, free pvp programs usage, rmt and no support to the players at all.

Most of us would have to use programs like battleping or WTFast to play in an EU server wil a lower ping, and those programs would automatically mask our IPs as europeans.

So if at the end of the day, both Innova and NCWest decide to open L2 Classic servers. Where will you play?

NA or EU?

2. kuragari

kuragari User

There's no way I'm playing on NC West's servers. All of us remember how they let botters destroy the game and didn't bother to look after the game even 1%. Innova bans bots, so I'm sticking with Innova. NC West L2 became bots in PvP and PVE with nothing even remotely resembling a game anymore.

I'll continue playing RU Classic or I'll play EU Classic. If they say they're going to ban USA players from EU Classic then I'll just keep playing RU Classic.

3. BouncingPanda

BouncingPanda User

bots didnt destroy ncwest. Ncwest destroyed Ncwest lol. Lack of caring. Hoping we will all be able to play on EU and why there was no clarification on the matter. Everyone I know plans on still playing on EU classic.

KoolAid likes this.
  4. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

NCwest is trash...Nuff said

Rainlok, kuragari and Arkime like this.
  5. kuragari

kuragari User

If you haven't heard about Innova's management of RU Classic yet... They ban bots in famous "ban waves." There are no bot trains on Gran Kain and almost no botters in general.

Having played NC West in the past, you know what an evil and greedy company they were. After that failure of an experience, I'd have to be dumb to give them even $0.01.

By the way, NCSoft's official Japan Classic is covered in bot trains in every region. There are even 20 bot trains in every starter region killing keltirs for 1 adena. Don't plan on waiting for that garbage, it's not worth your time.

6. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

I honestly want to know how this restriction will be applied, in specifics, please.

I'm sure you can tell that I've been trying to setup a Global Community for an Innova-hosted Classic server ever since it's slight hint of announcement. You guessed correctly at my cheeks feels slapped.

Arkime likes this.
  7. Warmyz

Warmyz User

This need to be explained I was planing to play with my friends and now I see this new. How you going to restrict the players? I ask because I'm spanish (Spain/Europe) but I'm living in Argentina (South America) from 3 years ago will I be allowed to play with my spanish friends? I have spanish documents and all that things, will be document restricted? Or will be IP restricted?

8. Kamus

Kamus User

IMO, If they wanted to say, "We won't have customer support for NA/SA", they could, and still doesn't make sense, why specify NA/SA? i mean, people in antarctica or in the middle of the ocean will have access to this "service", and not us? The reason looks obvious for me...

Rainlok likes this.
  9. Orcoso

Orcoso User

The reason they wont let NA and south america play is because NCWest didnt let them, they either wanna open their own l2classic in NA or are afraid they will lose too many players from their current servers.

Either way, the only way they can block someones conection is throught their IP, but if you live in NA or South America you are already forced to use BattlePing or WTFast to lower the ping, and that will automatically mask your IP.

If they force you to register with an european address, that is even easier to by pass.

So their attempt to block the continent out is dumb. The question still remains tho.

IF they end up making two servers one in EU and one in NA, which one are you gonna play?

Kamus likes this.
  10. waz__

waz__ User

too many days waiting for this server, to know that my country is excluded...it's really sad =\ cant believe.

11. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Peeps, in theory Core is also not meant for non-european players but there are no actual restrictions set in place for IPs from foreign connections.

Let's wait for an official answer before we turn this into a snowball of misconceptions.

metalsoad likes this.
  12. waz__

waz__ User

Ye you're right lets wait =\

13. Kamus

Kamus User

Going to play on EU, with WTFast/battleping or whatever service that works, never played on Innova servers, but, i played a prophet in NC, and i can tell, NC is NOT an option. Unless you like to cheat.

14. waz__

waz__ User

Hey I play in Gran Kain RU Classic and I'm from Brazil there I play with 0 lag, 0 delay I dont know how but Gran Kain have a awesone connection and I dont need vpn programs.

15. Oscar

Oscar User

When u try to play on RUS classic you get error "can not run from this location", which is just the same case we gonna have here i guess.
    Solution? few clicks in system settings and you are free to play :D
    btw, i made ticket in english and get answer in english, when in theory only RUS players were allowed on their classsic, so it's just back-up for licensing policy.

Rainlok and metalsoad like this.
  16. Cristofer

Cristofer User

Idiot decision , they just want lost money or NCwest want us in their probably Lineage Eternal or Classic server.

17. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

18. Arrakkis

Arrakkis User

NCWest has been a **** show since the beginning. Unfortunately the only players remaining on those servers are people that bot and spend absurd amounts of money.

There isn't really any hope for those servers in any capacity, even if they open a classic server. The part of their player base that is actually interested in the game is long gone.

19. Luminight

Luminight User

They said the same on Russian classic we could all play just no support. ..

20. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Well, you can see how GG update works (it's realesed today), they have also shown a higher interest on banning than ever before. But honestly chances are that big botters/rmters will keep dominating.

I've seen some clean pve spots on some servers but chronos/naia still have the big spots full of parties that have dozens of pk toons for protection (meaning that big botters are still up and running).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.