1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abou L2 Classic Europe: A request to the Staff

Discussion in 'Archive' started by brosnan, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brosnan

brosnan User

Hi guys,

I have a raquest to the staff: Please, don't go x1 rates, it's insane nowdays.
    I explain: People who used to play L2 back then are adults today (including me). We have jobs, family and other obligations. We cant play 24/7. So, what about go x3 or x5 rates? Its way more viable in my and my friends opinion.

At least think about it.

Thanks for reading it!

2. BloodyFeather

BloodyFeather Moderator

Nope thanks, that way server will die 3-5 times faster, if u dont have time play less, the point is not to reach top lvl fast, but to keep playing and pay attention to small details of the game.. personaly i wont have time to play more than 3 hours, but i preffer those 3 hours to play on a hardcore oldschool style l2.

3. RibaldSvk

RibaldSvk User

OP: Absolutely not. It's one of the crucial characteristic of 'classic' L2, the slow hardcore grindfest. And you want us to miss that?.. Private srv is an answer for you my friend.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. Zaidou

Zaidou User

Having something to achieve, something to earn and something to loose also, is the essence of the game.
    The money you spend or earn in this game is your percentage XP and your adenas. If you increase the rates it will be too easy to earn back what you've just lost.

Increasing rates would be counterproductive and destroy the game in some ways or another.
    I've played on private servers with 3x rates... There is no need for looking for party as you could level alone easily with a buff bot, so no more social activity on the server, etc...
    Easy game means people do not interact any more, as they can play the game on their own, on their soft grinding spot without caring of dying or anything else.
    Percentage rez from a bishop / EE is much more important on a x1 server rather than on a x5 server, and so on.

Low rate = social game
    Higher rates = solo game

ziggle, Fragola, Rainlok and 2 others like this.
  5. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

+1

6. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Amen, brotha.

7. Gronley

Gronley User

Dude, u can go and play on some private server ya know if ya wish x5 or something. The whole community awaits for the real L2 which existed back then and died when Hellbound was launched. So... i dont think that Innova will even consider this matter, it's alogical, at the very least.

8. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

As the rest said and I responded to you in the other thread, it is a horrible idea that would greatly hurt L2 classic.

9. turnON

turnON User

Follow Questions and answers topic , you will find some answers there

10. Kamus

Kamus User

[​IMG]

11. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

12. attack

attack User

How do I downvote this topic?

13. Tirith

Tirith User

14. Luminight

Luminight User

15. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

16. PlayerOO7

PlayerOO7 User

If you want higher rates, you can go to high rates server. L2c is L2c.

17. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

Classic is about hardcore and making every level-up an achievement. It's the essence of this Lineage 2 version and the key feature of its game design.

Luminight, Rainlok and EndrysekCZ like this.
  18. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

Increasing of rates wouldn't make people without time more farmed over nolifers, because no matter what rates are, nolifers and adena buyers will always be better than regular players. The only think which would change with faster rates would be faster end game and overally dead of server. Right now updates are not realesed too often (koreans already have 75 and they dont have new exp zones to go over that, or there is not even more than 75 lvls idk).

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  19. Gronley

Gronley User

From my experience on RU Classic, if on high rate servers ur goal is to rush to the cap, get high-end overenchanted gear and THEN u are into the game, on the classic server u just enjoy the moment and dont feel the need to rush anywhere (of course this doesn't mean that u have to get stuck on your early 20s xD)

20. Mistlight

Mistlight Moderator

Classic version don't have a lot of game content. If we will have high rates a lot of people become bored very fast. I can't see high-end content in Classic version. This game is about exping and pvping from start to level cap unlike other games where you need to level up as fast as possible to play high-end content.

TerraKill, Nyweris, tonni and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.