1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any oldschool clan from bartz coming to l2c?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodyFeather, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodyFeather

BloodyFeather Moderator

Or specific players that looking for old peeps from bartz?

2. Janeway

Janeway User

Yes i be there. Both whit my old dwarf belanna and my main Janeway

3. kuragari

kuragari User

4. Luminight

Luminight User

I'm a bartz player, probs be triple boxing WL EE PP

5. Rainlok

Rainlok User

I'm From Bartz too, was in Arcane Genesis, then in Ancient Heroes. Good times.

6. Janeway

Janeway User

My clan keept trying to war ag but the leader did not go for it. A same beause that clan had many members to the point it could have a big impact in sieges

7. BloodyFeather

BloodyFeather Moderator

well yeah even thought quality is over quantity, sometimes numbers play a huge role for sieges, but on daily basis having war with crowded clans its easier to tear them apart and attack them where it hurts, cutting their exp parties

8. Janeway

Janeway User

True. That had been the truth whit my clan witch was also under attack and we did have same problem However there is was around it. Gates chant and summoner. Whit a spy on closet port. That worked until they Add so u could port everywhere.
    Also in todays l2 a zerg is not that big a deal since quality will win over numbers.

9. Luminight

Luminight User

In l2c classic good gear is probably more important than numbers, then probably buffs and player skill

10. Janeway

Janeway User

Not 100% true, I do agree gear do matter but so does player skill in the fight. As a nuker in early days I can say that a archer was easy for me to kill IF I could get to him first whitout being seen, els he whould stun me and I was dead.
    So as much as gear has a impact I say skill and number at times is just as important.

11. Norz!

Norz! User

All you need is being able to assist someone that'll be "good enough" to pick the right targets (!). Rest is pretty much pushing 4-5 keys.

This game DOES take some skills, but it's never what you guys are talking about, it's actually the social skills and tactical skills a very good clan leader needs to manage his group and make the good calls on the field. And God knows you can accomplish a lot by being at the right spot at the right time, taking a fight in a good position etc. That's where you can find some skills in L2: Leadership, people's problems (drama) managing and tactical skills. The rest of L2 is pretty much all about who commits the most to the game.

12. Janeway

Janeway User

Norz I do agree to what u say, well most of it.
    In small scale pvp like party vs party it's the skills of the ppl in party like assist ( who to pick of first ) and tactical ( where to fight, when to fight ) witch have nothing to do whit clan leader.
    in bigger battles, this is where a clan leader comes in beause he will have ( hopefully ) more info then the members to witch plan out the battle.
    in both small as big the group need to be a crew in the way that, they follow the partyleader and can work thoughter.
    This was show to me when my clan ( knightseternal ) was attacking a castle we where outgunned and out numbered but whit the skills of our clan leader Grandsavage we won the siege.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.