1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

steel equipment

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем dennysden, 8 сен 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. dennysden

dennysden User

Симпатии:
    Is there any way to get the set bonus from the steel equipment set ?
    TY

2. Elesmira

Elesmira User

Симпатии:
  3. Stanicheff

Stanicheff Banned

Симпатии:
    use A grade from luxury shop in giran its good enough

4. Nuratar

Nuratar User

Симпатии:
    Dennysden - I use Steel coins only to get two thing: wepons (recently) and jewelry (from the very start). I'm in plated leather set since lvl 40 (70 at the moment). It costs as little as it can get, and gives +4 Str.
    Od course I'm a meele type (bladedancer), so it makes sense for my character, no idea if it works for you. But really, check the Giran armor vendor (not the luxury shop) - with newbie buffs you can kill in low grade armor preeeeeety long.

Stanicheff - For people like me luxury shop is more of a anegdote, then real choice. I may have f***ed up somewere adena grinding wise, but being 70 now I have roughly 2 mln adena cash, (no counting some unused C/B/A enchantement scrolls). You can't buy anything there with that kind of money, and going broke-*** now just to get through low levels is not smart too.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

Симпатии:
    well for melee type characters like yourself its better to take steel set cause those 4str doesnt make any diference with your uber puper dmg, but those 200def bonus that u get compared to nm hvy (since u have hvy mastery) its alot.. and it helps to save a bit adena by not using hp pot on every mob(if exp somewhere where no herbs) + u with bd u can allways aoe just take steel pole, hvy set and go somewhere where mobs are all agro...

for mage clases ofc its better to use karmian/dc set since 15% casting speed makes difference
    of archers only PL until 85 and +12 str.. there is diference with those clases when u can 1-2shot mobs and that little boost of 4str makes it possible, if u cant 1-2 critshot mob whereever u are exping take steel set

Статус темы:
Закрыта.