1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gladiator new buff Age of War

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Luminight, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

So i've seen that gladi has a new skill on a few russian youtube channels...

It's the icon of swords twisting round, i remember someone posted a korean version of the skill however the translation didnt make a lot of sense, does anyone have a proper translation or even a rough idea of what it does? I'm guessing it's some sort of defensive buff like riposte stance possibly?

41OneAvoid using weapons for one minute take a physical skill attack struck a 30% probability. Yidoryu weapon.-15  
    542Using weapons for 1 minute to 35% avoids the physical skill attacks take hit chance. Yidoryu weapon.-18  
    673Using weapons for 1 minute to 40% avoids the physical skill attacks take hit chance. Yidoryu weapon.-21
    I'm ASSUMING this is a physical skill dodge chance similar to part of Ultimate Evasions effects? so great vs other gladiators and daggers?

Im so please to see that Sonic Movement is still there :D theyve powered it up to 30 seconds instead of 15 seconds too!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  2. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

And the ranged skill has a stun.

3. Stride

Stride User

you probably didn't know that UE-type of skills doesn't work properly on skills with debuffs

4. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Wat... As someone who has been playing Tyrant for years, yes I do know. What does that have to do with my post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.