1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Gladiator new buff Age of War

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Luminight, 17 сен 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

Симпатии:
    So i've seen that gladi has a new skill on a few russian youtube channels...

It's the icon of swords twisting round, i remember someone posted a korean version of the skill however the translation didnt make a lot of sense, does anyone have a proper translation or even a rough idea of what it does? I'm guessing it's some sort of defensive buff like riposte stance possibly?

41OneAvoid using weapons for one minute take a physical skill attack struck a 30% probability. Yidoryu weapon.-15  
    542Using weapons for 1 minute to 35% avoids the physical skill attacks take hit chance. Yidoryu weapon.-18  
    673Using weapons for 1 minute to 40% avoids the physical skill attacks take hit chance. Yidoryu weapon.-21
    I'm ASSUMING this is a physical skill dodge chance similar to part of Ultimate Evasions effects? so great vs other gladiators and daggers?

Im so please to see that Sonic Movement is still there :D theyve powered it up to 30 seconds instead of 15 seconds too!

Последнее редактирование модератором: 28 сен 2015
  2. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Симпатии:
    And the ranged skill has a stun.

3. Stride

Stride User

Симпатии:
    you probably didn't know that UE-type of skills doesn't work properly on skills with debuffs

4. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Симпатии:
    Wat... As someone who has been playing Tyrant for years, yes I do know. What does that have to do with my post?

Статус темы:
Закрыта.