1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Troll Train/Stun class

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Luminight, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

Best class to pry valuable gear away from the cold dead bodies of your fellow man? Discuss!

I would go with gladi for distance single target stun :p

2. Approbus

Approbus User

Archer team, because there is no escape. When you see overlord or dwarf you can start running and they can't catch you.

3. Amdur

Amdur User

Anything with Fake Death I'd say ...

Naritzia likes this.
  4. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

fake death skill is over 40 lvl :) till then you will lose all gear by dwarf/wc/warrior :p

5. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Too much damage dude. Also you need to have duals which are expensive to drop if you go red too much. You also have hammer crush of course but in general other classes are preferable, best one is probably an archer once he gets stun shot.

6. Norz!

Norz! User

has to be WC I think ? Stun, drain..

7. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

Dwarf ;)

8. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

The amount of trolling you can do with orc shaman since early lvls has no equal.

9. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

Noone said anything about early levels though. In the long run a HE is better than a dwarf. I've been stunning people for two months now on the RU server using a dwarf and people who keep their eyes open easily get away from a dwarf. You need to have higher level than the other player in order to actually keep them perma stunned and at that point a archer is better anyway because ranged stun and dash makes it a lot easier. Only good point about dwarf is that they require less MP but usually the target is dead before you run out anyway.

EDIT: What is nice about orcs is however that you can DoT people to 1 hp then fear them or sleep and bring mobs. Very good way of making Piñata.

10. Stride

Stride User

Any archer 34+ or Shaman just 'coz of skill that forces mob to attack AFK :04:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.