1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCSoft’s answers to questions of Russian community

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Akumafourth, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ankhfourth

ankhfourth User

Hi guys,

Innova created a thread in Russian part of forum with questions and answers from the communication with NCSoft.
    The original thread in Russian is here.
    Translation is not a word-for-word, and with my adaptation.
    This post is about Lineage II Classic only.

What is ready now?

1. Death penalty has been reduced from 10% to 4%.
    2. There is a buff from PK for characters 1 to 20 levels without the first profession. In the next update “Age of Splendor” the levels will be expanded and buff will be work on characters from 1 to 40 levels without the second profession.
    3. Drop has been increased.
    4. PK scrolls will work on characters without karma only. This change is included in update “Age of Splendor”.

NCSoft’s answers (green) to Innova’s questions (white):

1. Will be the SA system in the next update? Is there any progress with it?
      • The SA system has been updated in Korean version. We think that current system forces players to use only one type of SA. We would like to bring diversity in this system. We have plan to update the SA system in October. We will keep you in touch.
    2. Our players are concerned about the cancellation of the grade penalties in the next update “Tower of Insolence”. In addition, what is about the talismans and the vitality system? How are they connected with the conception of Classic?
      • We understand your worry and we are ready to exclude cancellation of the grade penalties in Russian localization and may be in others. The talismans will be in the next update for you and we will closely monitor the game balance. We think to exclude the vitality system and create new items to help exping. These items will be available in the game process.
    3. Do you plan to add beast soulshots?
      • No plans now. May be in future.
    4. Do you plan to add catacombs and necropolises?
      • No plans now.
    5. Our players would like to have classic version of fishing in the game.
      • Now we are developing the system of fishing to increase reward and improve the process.
    6. Do you plan to add pets like in old Lineage II?
      • There are critical issues because the pets overload gaming system. Now we are developing the agathions system. In new conception, players will be able to improve the agathions. This system is planned to introduce early next year.
    7. What is about long lag between updates in Russian localization?
      • We are doing everything possible to optimize the update schedule and speed up delivery of the build. We love Russian community. =D
    8. In opinion of our gamers, Lineage II Classic lacks the items to customize characters like new hats, mounts, agathions.
      • We agree and are ready to interesting ideas from players.

Sorry for my poor English.

SandyStorm likes this.
  2. ankhfourth

ankhfourth User

CM Amarantha has created official thread with the answers. Click
    I think GMs can close or delete this thread.

3. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

Thank you for the work you've done. Indeed, I have made a post with the original English text (Russian text is translated :p).

I'm closing the thead. Discussion thread for this topic can be found here: https://4gameforum.com/threads/530190/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.