1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How will you meet up with friends from other Races?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quaak, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quaak

Quaak User

So, i made up my mind and im gonna Play Orc, but my GF is a fan of Dark Elfs (me too if you know what i mean lol)
    So ive been thinking. How are you guys gonna get to play with your friends? Are there Quests for teleport tokens or am i gonna run for 3 days straight to get to Dark Elf Village?

Also: Does anyone have the ingame Map from Classic? Would be helpful :)

2. ezQze

ezQze User

About your question, some races has quest to get free tp to some locations, like orcs have Gatekeeper's Offering at lvl 15 to get free tp to gludin. But to go directly from orc to dark elf i dont think so. I guess 2 choices, make test for you love and 1-4 days play with strangers in party or you can prove you love and run till d elf vilage. It will be romantic, but you know, girls loves bad boys.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  3. Tirith

Tirith User

The same way you did (or rather I did) back in 2004! Run for 3 days 8). No but seriously, I don't think you can run to main land, not yet anyway. You can teleport for like 7k adena? Or something. I forgot.

Lineage 2 Classic world map

http://oi58.tinypic.com/24nh9qq.jpg

Talking island, bottom left.
    Dwarven village northeast.
    Orc village above "main land".

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  4. HammerTime

HammerTime User

There is way to run swim to main land from TI and I am pretty sure it still works in classic.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  5. Orcoso

Orcoso User

every class will eventually be forced to meet in gludin for quests, so id just say, push till 15-19 till you are forced to get to gludin anyways

6. Kloey

Kloey User

It's gonna be a long-distance relationship, my friend. As Orcoso said, you'll meet every few days! :37:

7. KoolAid

KoolAid User

Everyone will have to go to Gludin and Gludio eventually for first class changes.

8. EileithyiaDK

EileithyiaDK User

You cannot run from Talking Island to the main-land. What you can do, and what we used to do back in C1 and C2 is to use the ferry that sails from IT to gludio or to Giran harbour. Remember to buy a ticket! Also, unless they changed this, you can actually run out of air, so don't try to run or swin. You will drown before reaching the shore! :)

9. SandyStorm

SandyStorm User

Don't waste your time with running or adena for teleports, get to 19 start the quest and go to main land when you are required to do it not sooner.

10. G3n3s

G3n3s User

cant wait to run from elven village to ivory tower just to hear from the npc that i have to run back to elven village and talk to another npc :) classchange in l2 is just a huge waste of time :D

Bosephine likes this.
  11. HammerTime

HammerTime User

In OB time, we all swam from TI to ML. There are some tricks you need know.

12. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I agree, what developers really need to do is stop adding RPG elements in all these non RPG games.

Naritzia likes this.
  13. KoolAid

KoolAid User

I agree with you. If you go to Gludio or Gludin too early, then you will find yourself dying a lot! #DropAllYoGear

14. ne6t0

ne6t0 Banned

survival of the fittest :) :) :)

15. deadmaker

deadmaker User

come on dude! you will be in gludin before you even notice

16. Bosephine

Bosephine User

There are some newbie quests you'll need to do. I think you should wait until Lv 15+ to test the strength of the relationship, since you won't see each other for days at a time once you start the Lv 40 class change quests. Best of luck!

17. MrRollback

MrRollback User

you can still be in party, right ? /invite xyz

18. Luminight

Luminight User

Dorfs and orcs are kinda isolated and as a result you won't see many around. That being said the orc classes are quite self sufficient

19. Stride

Stride User

1-20 is one day of exping, nuff said,

20. FireWithin

FireWithin User

It better not be that easy to get to 20, it sure werent in prelude ... cant remember what C1 brought specifically, but it i am sure we didnt have 1-20 in one day .... or i could be wrong and its all wishful thinking that we might finally have a game that actually takes time to play through and the whole "its the journey that matters not just getting to the destination" is forever lost in todays world of MMOs.

Looking at this response i am starting to realise i am getting to be an old man lol

Girenas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.