1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korean patch notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orcoso, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orcoso

Orcoso User

https://translate.googleusercontent...2203/&usg=ALkJrhjfKDvQCCRFb_n9T_jZR-f9Zwri6AA

No TOI.
    New enchants making it easy to get your gear enchanted.
    Dorf buffs.
    Easier XP
    Boss jewels system.

Can understand not having TOI, since RU has a smaller population than korea.

The old enchant system was already good, why mess with that?

Dorf buffs are ok.

Making XPing even easier once again is bull ****...

Boss jewels system, in order to have a maxed level jewel, you need to get 4 jewels rofl...

2. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

You mean Russian patch notes?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  3. Stride

Stride User

Not because of that. SImply TOI is next update, and RU got the build without TOI to work with first.
    Well, it was good, but a lot of people find this one better and there are a lot of reasons why.
    Don't know why people even complain about it. The fact is that for project to live it has to attract new players somehow. Nobody wants to chase tops when they are 100000 steps ahead.
    More pros then cons, nah?

4. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Yes, sorry
    Oct 12, 2015
    Thought TOI and dvc came together, and if they make the game easier every update, ina few years it will turn in to GOD

Making things easier for new players, like free teleporting and noob gear is fine. But the rest is kinda gay

5. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Cruma tower and Dragon Valley will be harder than before, it's a good thing.

But increased xp bonus for small group is not a good idea, we will see more dual box than before.

About Dual Craft Stamp (Dual B), you can buy them on Clan hall now, well it was better for Castle's owner only.

These gatekeeper free for lv 40 and below make me sad, no more run between village.

And there are a lot of thing i'm not sure because google translate isn't very accurate.

6. Stride

Stride User

There is my thread on a forum where I am translating this patchnotes step by step. Stay tuned :010:

Banish3d likes this.
  7. Approbus

Approbus User

Russian server is 11 months old, so anyone starting on Russian with few bonuses like free TP until 40 lvl or 10k soulshots no grade won't really "endanger" even mediocre player who is still months in front of biggest nolifer who is just starting.

8. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Oh nice, didn't saw that, thanks.

9. wewdome

wewdome User

I didnt like the free gatekeeper, the new moon knight sets and the XP and reward boost on levels 1-40. All the other things I really find thoughtful updates that will make the game experience more versatile and interesting.
    While I was reading the patch notes, I had some thoughts about the direction NCsoft is taking the game:
    -boost to xp, sp and drop makes the game more welcoming for new players;
    -adding new skills is probably aimed at achieving better balance, though gladi buffs are too much now. Obviously the goal is to make every class appealing and worth playing, lets see if that happens;
    -quest changes and adds are probably aimed at mid- endgame diversity;
    -new raid bosses will help getting equipment and I personally hope RBs will be points of contest;

Honestly I am relieved to find out NC didnt add stuff like for example Kamaels, endless rush/charge attacks, catacombs and instances, gazzillion new items of grades A, S, R, Q, T, W or whatever. Also got even more intersted in the revision of SA system. Obviously it wasnt rdy for this patch, so I am curious about the stuff they come up with. Sadly, the hardcore factor of the game is softened a bit, especially on lower levels = noobfriendliness

10. Lemmers

Lemmers User

This patch is even more evidence that EU classic needs to start with v1.0.

Fragola likes this.
  11. Stride

Stride User

yeah, I want to feel the pain of 1.0 again :036:

12. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Not my fault you're one of those server hoppers!

13. Stride

Stride User

Sorry for misunderstanding, I did a crucial mistake in my last post :01:
    Time to sleep, I guess.

14. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I like you, you're my kinda people.

15. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

How many party matching pages were on GK start at 1.0?

16. Stride

Stride User

Wasn't on GK at the start, so I can't know.
    On Eva every single room of newbie dungeons was taken by parties, and spots with monsters aswell. There were people solo exping aswell, of course.

17. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Cool updates for newcomers but I really hope we will start from earlier version.
    At the same time I hardly doubt Innova will translate (and every other ******** they have to do) every update, so we will start with russian version

18. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

I don't get wtf is that Assasin/Pirate bs, that doesn't add anything to Classic formula and is some lame gimmick... Please don't add it to EU.

Kamus likes this.
  19. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

The dwarf army of mithril mines in GK was monstrous. If i recall correctly dwarf starting village was the most populated of all villages (thx botters).

20. Norz!

Norz! User

Because I'm not sure everyone knows: The patch(notes) we're talking about here isn't the first update L2C gets, it's the second (or third?) and a MAJOR one. Don't confuse it with the 1.03 version, which is basically C1 (whereas 1.0 is Prelude) and that would be a good thing for L2C to start with. As the L2C RU experience has proven.

If you start with 1.03 you don't miss out on anything good, it's mostly a patch that corrects a LOT of 1.0 problems. It doesn't really brings contents.

On the other hand, the patch we're discussing here - 1.5 - has a lot of new "advanced" contents, and it would be bad to start with it, it would make us miss out on many things. But I think it was NEVER in Innova's plans to start L2C EU with 1.5

Either 1.0, or 1.03, but FAR from 1.5

Just to clear things out, in case some people were a bit confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.