1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Pirate/Assassin Transformations

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RHDSyay, Oct 13, 2015.

?

Do you want to see the new pirate / assassin transformation skills on EU Classic?

1. Yes, I like them

2. No, they do not belong in Classic formula

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

As you can see in the newest patch notes on Russian Classic (Click here), they have added new transformation skills available for every character that change your appearance and apparently boost your stats for 10 minutes with 1-3 hour cooldown (depending on your level).

My opinion is that these transformations do not belong in Lineage 2 Classic formula since we never had them, and what's the sudden reason for this gimmick to be added?

[​IMG][​IMG]

vvhitevvizard likes this.
  2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Not game breaking, but Classic-feeling breaking definetly. Atleast let us hunt transforms and learn em etc like in ldschool transforms..
    This is just weak i think... cant the see the logic. But i wont ragequit over it either.

Fragola likes this.
  3. Coide

Coide User

It would be good if it was just a visual effect, nothing affecting stats.

4. Stride

Stride User

It is reasonable to remove Elemental Stones obtained by hunting for SA system. Neither game-breaking, nor something STAR WARS themed, tottaly fine with L2C.
    IMHO

5. Lemmers

Lemmers User

If they have a 1-3 hour cooldown and last for 10 minutes wtf is the point of these things?

TA4M2 likes this.
  6. Stride

Stride User

[​IMG]

7. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I am aware of the stat boosts, but that doesn't answer my question. What is the intended purpose of these transformations?

8. Stride

Stride User

9. Lemmers

Lemmers User

So you're saying they implemented these transformations with minor stat boosts, that only last 10 minutes with a 1-3 hour cooldown, to justify not implementing Element Stones?

This still doesn't answer my question; what are the developers intending us to use these transformations on? A couple 10 minute pvp sessions (Anakim style)? Or more like OMG BRUH I OVER PULLED IMMA DIE... BAM NUH UH NOT TODAY BABY!! ?

10. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

I'm k with those transformations. Really don't know the point of having them on the game but, it almost have no impact on Classic gameplay. So whatever i like them.

11. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

I do not want to see that into the game.
    Because more months = more transformations and later it will unbalance class but for ten minutes it is ok. The ridiculous thing is we want a classic game and u know u start with pirates and ninja u finish with star wars. U could implement this stuff for a launch of a new movie like the one with j0ny dep for one week without stats bonus and back to the normal. We are orc, elves, human... not pirates
    Hope to never see rabbit or soccer clothes in L2C

12. Abuse

Abuse User

Don't know what to really think about them...

They seem harmless, however if that's just the beginning then...

I really wouldn't like to see swimsuit costumes, panda costumes, ******* maid etc.
    Hair accessory, I'm ok with it, anything else - makes me worried.

13. Approbus

Approbus User

This transformations are ridiculous for numerous reasons. First of all, they don't belong to L2Classic and last thing I want to see is bunch of ninjas fighting bunch of ninjas. Secondly, everyone gets them just for making the level, meaning there is no additional effort in getting them, because everyone would make exp regardless of transformations. Thirdly, it probably won't stop on these and soon we can see even more ridiculous transformations. That's why we have to vote NO on L2EUClassic at rate closer to 90% to send a clear message.

14. turnON

turnON User

simply answer no no and no .

15. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

We can perfectly live without this "replacement" system until they do a proper one, though.

16. cryzsty

cryzsty User

I dont want to see those in the game Only if they are part of an event. I dont agree see toons looking like pirate, or assasin. Next is Cinderela transform? No way, that is not the l2 i played years ago

17. Kamus

Kamus User

Voted no. Why they simply doesnt add it as items (craftabe or drop) for a brand new set (B grade maybe)? Yea yea we know kids want to be pirates and ninjas... ffs

18. Slicer

Slicer User

To the L2 staff over the world : What do you don't understand in : ' we want the old Lineage 2 from 2004 "

george ene likes this.
  19. Fei

Fei User

Those skin should have replaced some ugly old armor set from Prelude (like Drake, Karmian or Plated for exemple) instead of being instant transformation who give boost...
    Add SA weapon and delete those stupid transfo since nobody asked for them except some Korean kids.

Slicer and Mr_Kzimir like this.
  20. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Well, it is already there, it won't harm anyone or influence on anything, so why ***** about it...

Let the RPers have their pretty things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.