1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small but mighty

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LiquidRet, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jad o

Jad o User

Alright here goes,

About me:
    I've started playing L2 11 years ago and played for several years untill the kamael patch. Was a clan leader and hero on my own chars and my friends chars because they were too lazy to do olympiad well over 20 times.

I want to play classic but I don't have a squad, all of my old buddies are now well into their 30's and have jobs and families and while some of them may be around, It's unsure just how active they are going to be.

I was also (kinda still am - albeit more casually) a SC2 player for several years, on Team Liquid.

My idea for L2 classic EU was to at least play a bd, sws, and a SE or EE (se/ee boxed) class with a freind. Another friend will play a hawkeye, and a warcryer or prophet (buffer boxed).
    I want to fill up a small CP with a spoiler, warsmith, and I could probably play at least one of these characters myself if I had to, while boxing the bd and SE, but real players are preffered. It'd be awesome to make friends who can join up and play 2 characters as well. Possibly a DD + one of the dwarfs, or just any character that fits into the group really (Buffer/Healer so they don't need to be boxed), I don't mind planning around others. Since the dwarfs are going to be nessecary untill a point only, leveling an archer besides it seems ideal, to fill up the role in the group later on.

It would look like this :

-dwarf (Me, or possibly Free.)
    -dwarf (Me, or possibly Free.)
    -sws
    -bd
    -ee/se
    -wc/pp
    -Hawkeye
    - Archer (Free)
    - Archer (Free).

When L2 classic EU releases, There's the option of playing 24/7 for as long as nessecary to get into a comfortable groove.

Basically I want our small little group to be completly self sufficient, and not pay any unnessecary costs to others for things we need like shots, or later on C-grade crafts and so on. Like a mini-clan. A full 9 man group would be the dream, but we're starting out small.

If you are interested in joining a small but mighty little community with room for growth, shoot me a message on here. \o/
    Or add me on skype : degullebig

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    Slicer likes this.
  2. platinumdrgn

platinumdrgn User

Jado finally admits he is small but "mighty"

P.S. no1 wants to play L2 24/7 anymore :p

3. Jad o

Jad o User

Currently looking for an EE/Bishop!

Also plat, I'm sure you would, if you could!

4. ShahmenSRB

ShahmenSRB User

gift bump xD

5. Sorgsen

Sorgsen User

I will be the WC you are boxing. Thank you.

6. Jad o

Jad o User

LOL! gladly, Sorgsen! Our lineage bond is too strong to say no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.