1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WC Flame skill

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Weeeu, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weeeu

Weeeu User

Hey. Since classic is a mumbo jumbo of GOD mechanics and modified skills, I'd like to know how can i increase damage of TICK itself on shaman flame ability. Higher M.Atk weapon, possible stat increase, or any other tricks? Also, damage should depend if target has high/low M.Def, right?
    And yes ofc, if you get a higher flame level, it will burn for more damage.

Genuinely curious
    Weeu.

2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Only thing that increase tick dmg is skill level, everything else only helps with landing the skill better or defending against it landing.

There is some sort of critical chance on it thou, but i believe that is only for initial tick, but not sure exactely.

3. Sexual_Trauma

Sexual_Trauma User

Yes, Fagercraft is right. Chill Flame skill has chance to crit on every tick, but critical tick deals ALL leftover damage (until the end of spell duration) immediately. Not only Chill Flame has this mechanic of crit, but almost every DoT (Damage over Time) spell in game, like poison.

4. Weeeu

Weeeu User

Haha, alright i see . As i tried out orc mystic in "Open door weekend" on Ru Classic, i noticed some strange behavior regarding initial Critical ticks of flame, but i can't really vouch for them. If i ever decide to go Shammy, i'll definitely will watch out for bugs and what not :>
    Thanks for replies

5. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Is there a way to make that skill crit chance higher, +++ wit or something? Or they set it to a certain number and can be only affected by wildmagic buffs?

6. Fragola

Fragola User

I don't know the truth, but it should depend on WIT too. Wit gives you higher changes of m crits, so it should work. Overlords usually get +wit anyway to buff the clan faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.