1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gladiator in PvE

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Maximiano, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maximiano

Maximiano User

is it possible to find a slot in farm parties as dd? i used to can't find a slot in pve/farm/rb parties as Duelist on other chronicles including GoD..

2. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Just depends on the kinds of classes and parties the people on EU make. Archer and mage parties are going to be pretty dominant as usual, I wouldn't expect melee parties to be super popular after 40. I'm sure you could make some kewl frandz as you're leveling towards gladi that are interested in staying melee. Hard to say right now since there's really no way of knowing what the server is going to look like.

3. Gottcha

Gottcha User

Lay down till the thought about playing gladi is over. Till that time your either ill or just to bad for others to want to play with you.

4. Quaak

Quaak User

Im pretty sure you are gonna be fine as Gladiator. As some ppl said you wont be as eficient as other setups, but theres gonna be plenty of ppl playing other classes then Archer or Nuker so i guess you can find a party. Just try to make friends with other gladiators or underdogs like summoners. Find a nice buffer to add to your friendlist and you pretty much always have a party. Everyone profits.
    The most important part is: Dont let anyone tell you what to play and dont make your choice based on what the most OP class is because that flavour of the month class is gonna be nerfed in the next patch and something else might be better. Always has been like that in L2.

5. Maximiano

Maximiano User

yep u r right. Playing gladiator/duelist is always pleasure to me i don't care what are others thinking ... I can briefly say that Gladiator/Duelist is my main reason to play lineage 2...

6. Woodzie

Woodzie User

Well... It's only my opinion... Gladi is awesome for pvp, he has high skill power etc... But for pve... I would say its pain in the *** since he does dmg only with skils, AND MP IS NOT UNLIMITED...

7. Quaak

Quaak User

Glads dont use skills for PvE except selfbuff, AoE and maybe some Overhits. Single target Killing youre mostly swinging at mobs like any other Melee fighter.
    Gladiator also has detect weakness which is imho a bit of a pain and depending on where your party wants to exp it might be good or useless.

As i said before, as a Glad you dont expect to be in top exp partys, but you can get partys nonetheless. If anything fails you make a party yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.