1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[L2 Store] Autumn Discounts Fair. Wondrous, Vintage and Shabby Caskets

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Amarantha, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CM Amarantha

    CM Amarantha Innova Group

    Joined:
    11.12.14
    Messages:
    1,168
    Likes Received:
    843
    [​IMG]


    Generous Autumn Fair has visited our server, and it will stay with us till the end of the month! Every week you will be offered a unique discount for a set of popular items from L2Store.


    To please you, Autumn Fair will bring you nice prices for Wondrous, Vintage and Shabby Caskets this week. Take a pack of 10 Caskets to get a 30% reduction, and try your luck!


    Sale period is 20.10-27.10 2015.


    [​IMG]


    You can find more information about the Caskets in this thread or under the spoiler.
    Wondrous Casket (Journey's Prelude)



    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NB: Description of Recipes: Talisman - Abundance contain a mistake: they require Create Item - Skill Lv. 10, not 14


    Vintage Casket (Journey's Prelude)




    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Shabby Casket (Journey's Prelude)



    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NB: in-game description of a casket contains a mistake: it states that it contains "Immortal Scroll - Chapter 2", but in fact you cannot get this items from the box. This bug will be fixed in future patches.


    Have you noticed the new recipes in Lucky Box? Let's find out more about them.

    So, you managed to get a "Recipe: Talisman - Abundance Lv. 1~4". Congratulations! Add it to your recipe book if you have "Create Common Item - Skill Lv. 10" and higher.

    [​IMG]

    And now let's do it! Open your recipe book, click twice on Talisman - Abundance icon and you will see the list of ingredients required for crafting the Talisman.


    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    Basic success rate of the recipe is 25%. You can use offerings to increase the success rate to 100%. You can place your offerings (12 max) in the field Offering to increase the success rate. You can use different items as offerings: for example, adena, weapons or rings, but you cannot use temporary or unique items like Hero Weapon. If an item cannot be used as a offering, you will see a corresponding system message in game chat. Don't hesitate to drag various items to this field to discover how useful they act as offerings: you can replace them with another items or remove at any moment. Pay attention to the "AddSuccess" line - it displays the additional chance basing on your offerings: maximum additional chance = 75%, so you can bring the success rate up to 100%: 25% basic chance + 75% additional chance.

    To get talismans you will need:


    [​IMG]

    Please notice: you will need one recipe to add it to your recipe book and another one as an ingredient for crafting.
    And if the luck smiles upon you, you will get one of the talismans listed below:



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    NB: "Talisman - Longing" cannot be upgraded to "Talisman - Insanity" at Seed Talisman Manager . Developers are aware of this issue and are already working on fixing it.

    [Autumn Discounts Fair] discussion thread is here.​
     
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.