1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elven Elder is useful?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Yuri Velho, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuri Velho

Yuri Velho Banned

Its a simple question

Based on russian/korean classic servers, elven elder is useful? i intending to play with...

Probably i will duo with my brother(SPS).

2. Approbus

Approbus User

Every party, even archer ones are using it (recharger) with no questions asked.

3. Norz!

Norz! User

Decent heals, recharge, couple decent buffs and very useful Party Return. Can't do without an EE.

Let alone the very good nukers buffs at high level.

Also, there is a "Class Discussion" section :)

4. RHDSyay

RHDSyay User

Shilien Elder not as good anymore since Vampiric Rage got nerfed, so yeah, EE is great.

5. Yuri Velho

Yuri Velho Banned

I understand you, but actually, based on comments, EE still more usefull than SE imo.

6. Banish3d

Banish3d User

And a another thing, SE has Greater Group Heal + Greater Heal and a EE has only Greater Heal in Classic.

7. Approbus

Approbus User

Some parties, like Instinct's were/are using both EE and SE.

8. Fragola

Fragola User

Mage party truly needs both SE and EE. But we're talking about a duo here, a duo with SpS, so I would go SE in this case. You can partly replace PR with Blessed SoE, Heal with healing potions, acum with acum potions, but nothing replaces EMP.

9. Approbus

Approbus User

I agree, with duo its a no brainer, you must go SE as a support for SPS.

10. Norz!

Norz! User

But in the end, it doesn't REALLY matter because people won't really duo for too long. I mean, people that want to get anywhere. There are just too many reasons to group up. So either SE and EE, depends what gameplay you like the most, should be just fine. Because both will be welcomed in groups.

11. Approbus

Approbus User

On 1.03 they can achieve much more with duo than on 1.0, but I agree that duo is not the best solution for classic(or l2 in particular). However these are two casual players and I think they can have some fun as duo and farm at reasonable rate.

12. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

If you want to go with EE i would recommend finding a -future- WL to partner with, its a little annoying up to lvl 40 since you dont have VR like SE (means you are still not the best scenario) but after that you are the best support since WL will not need VR thanks to aoe stun after 2nd class change.

Anyway beign an EE is really hard since early game is no way as useful as the other supports, thats why most EE are lvled CP-wise and not as boxes for duos/trios, but after you get clarity you will be wanted even on the war's parties :)

13. Orcoso

Orcoso User

He wants to use the EE as a duo with a SPS oO

14. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

EMP scrolls from events. u can even get emp 3 (equel to lv 52 SE) at the server early days. of course its costly and takes lot of time to restock.

15. fagercraft

fagercraft User

A workaround is having a lvl25 SE with emp1 as box. Easy to lvl, doesnt matter i it dies, can carry extra ****.

emp1 gives 55% matk
    emp3 gives 75% matk

emp1 is easy to get and is enough.

If you do not wanna pay for 3rd ccount, make a lvl25 SE on your EE account. Log it in every 20min and buff only emp1 on your SpS, then back to EE.
    It will eventually go out of mp, but it will tke a long time going OOM buffing 1x empower every 20minutes.

16. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

yeah. And correct me if I am wrong, 20% magic atk difference gives u around 12% actual damage. So the profit is even less

17. Fragola

Fragola User

I wouldn't compare acumen potion easily bought in any town to a scroll you can possibly drop from an event 6-8 months after the start. also, are you sure it gives emp3 from the scroll?

18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

I played for 1-2 months on Korea. They had events non stop each week. Comparatively cheap Emp3 scrolls were in galore after one of such events ended. I had some luck in buying a bulk using afk buy store. Ofc its not guaranteed at all. Yet it is possibility. sorry for my lame english :)

19. Orcoso

Orcoso User

different administration! But yea, the SE could be replaced by an EMP scroll in a DUO situation, but in a full group thing, is something else.

20. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Every Mage party that wants to dominate in both pve + pvp scenarios needs SE + EE + BD combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.