1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Necro-mania issue

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by vvhitevvizard, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

On other forums/instant message chats weve been discussing it again and again. Necro: its a cancer and ruins L2 Classic PvP, why Innova isnt tweaking anything, the game will be full of Necro parties...
    People should really wake up and start to complain before its too late!

Other mage classes should get a boost balancing them against necroes.
    E.g. _cast speed_ of the cancel skill should be fixed resetting it back to the oldschool one:
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/534776/

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Fuzzyy and oldmofo like this.
  2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

IF it gets fixed, it will be on 2.0, if it isn't already in korea, oh well, another year of necro parties!

Innova can't "tweak" that kind of stuff. That is up to korea

3. Fei

Fei User

The cast speed and so on the +12 WIT is clearly on issue who destroy the diversity of nuker and their point... SpS for exemple lost their purpose as fastest magic caster since SH and Necro can reach a crazy cast speed with those +12 Tatoo, without S.A accumen.
    But the worse unbalancement is about fighters, +12WIT is almost free for Nukers, since MEN can be destroyed without feeling a big change.
    Furthermor Nuker and so Necro can Tatoo themeself with +CON without ANY penality, while fighters can't change their MEN.

Just imagine : 4 Necro / TransferPain / +4CON / +8WIT / S.A Accu
    I can tell you the only party that beat this setup will be the exact same setup, no way any archer party or melee or even any other nukers can beat a full necro party atm.

L2 always add big unbalancement but Chronicle after Chronicle NCsoft managed to tweak the game and during C5/interlude the game was almost balanced.

The L2 Classic build is destroying everything they worked for... atm Dagger are dead, Summoner are dead, Nuker except Necro are useless, Archer beside Hawkeye are again useles.

Game will be a clone wars of people with same setup, with less and less diversity and what NCsoft do ? they add Pirate, Ninja forms, instance in ToI, remove grad penality etc

It's just unbelivable.

SonicYouth, oldmofo and Alexsaysz like this.
  4. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

yet reporting the obvious disbalance is within Innova powers.
    Oct 28, 2015
    yeah. But the main issue here is that a full buffed SPS with +12 WIT runs into a fence unlike other mages.
    Oct 28, 2015
    It changes but never gets truely balanced. And its ok - all the other online games behave the same way. ;)
    And I might be wrong after a lapse of 8 years, wasnt it C5 where a dagger could "lethal shot" a hero under bloody full buff? By lethal shot I mean using 1 skill on any target to reset its HP to 1.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  5. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

They had to release L2C with pre-HF combat mechanics. Using just GOD+ GUI and geodata/world textures.

6. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

I don't agree, from other games I play, I can tell you the difference between the strongest class to the weakest in L2 is much bigger. And in other MMOs I play the most OP class(es) tends to be different in every new patch. But in L2 is always nuker-archer-dagger(later).

And due to these simple reasons above, the class distribution in other games tends to be more balanced while in L2 the majority of the players tend to be either nukers or archers.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  7. Cibas

Cibas User

You are wrong, imagine these ******** fighting againts 6 ol's + bs + sws+bd, or 3 ol's + 3 glads (insta range stun) + sws +bs +ee, or 2 wl +2 tyrants +full support ( yours melee pack witch can do imposible.) and lot of other combination's witch are not used to count as ordinary cp's, but they are also imba as ****.

8. Fei

Fei User

OL don't have real burst, Glad have no burst either after Lv50+ and are melee with a 600 range Cleave.
    My words was a "picture" but still im in something possible while your are just saying irrelevant things.

9. wewdome

wewdome User

Gladi has good burst. TSS at max focus sonic is the highest damage skill in the game. The problem is getting to the targets and havin enough mana for skills, and also keeping high sonic focus all the time

10. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

Well glad is useless cause 3 charges as 7 charges = 30 % bonus damage and not 70 % of 7 charges like before L2c.
    So glad are totally useless, more useless than warlord to be honest.

11. Approbus

Approbus User

Warlord useless on L2Classic? Oh boy ... He is so useless that top mage parties are having warlord in their parties.

12. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

Where I wrote warlord are useless boy boy BOY ? ...
    Warlord are usefull only in mage team for P.V.E.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  13. wewdome

wewdome User

The sole fact that it gives 30% bonus automatically makes it the strongest dmg skill in game. My guess is that it will be buffed in upcoming updates. The only thing i agree with u about is that wl is more usefil than gladi.

14. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Wrong!
    WL for pvp will do good in either setup, mage or archer, they need to be treated as aa control class, they won't do as much damage as an Archer or mage, but he will do great on keep people stunned, even now with that ranged mass stun.

Archers CP don't have them because they are pretty much useless for xp. But mages take the full advantage of that class, allow them to aoe safely, and is great for pvp.

15. Dianoace

Dianoace User

I Do agree to you WW.
    They should tweak this class as soon as possible I cant Stay to another Hard necro Chronik.

-SoyFon

16. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I think we've gone full ******.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.