1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Friendly Spoiler Looking for CP

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Linley, 1 ноя 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Linley

Linley User

Симпатии:
    Hello everyone like the title say i'm looking for friendly CP to play with. I will play spoiler because i will have a lot of free time this winter but only for the winter Desember to March that's why i want to play for fun with good and mature people. I can play more then 12 hours per day every day/night without a problem or even more. I'm not a proffesional player and i don't know many things about classic but i can learn fast without a problem. I can play with hardcore CP that rushing for the top or just normal CP that play for fun and most importand i just want to play with people that respect there party mates no cursing or too much screeming ( i understand that some times is normal but plase no rage).

PS: Atm im on work and i will be free after 28 of November i hope that the server don't start till then but anyway if someone want to contact me just send me a mail here or leave contact info i can't use any programs that need strong internet now. After i'm home i will be able to use TS3 or Skype or any other but now is just too hardcore :) thank you all and have fun.

2. Linley

Linley User

Симпатии:
Статус темы:
Закрыта.