1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly Spoiler Looking for CP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Linley, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linley

Linley User

Hello everyone like the title say i'm looking for friendly CP to play with. I will play spoiler because i will have a lot of free time this winter but only for the winter Desember to March that's why i want to play for fun with good and mature people. I can play more then 12 hours per day every day/night without a problem or even more. I'm not a proffesional player and i don't know many things about classic but i can learn fast without a problem. I can play with hardcore CP that rushing for the top or just normal CP that play for fun and most importand i just want to play with people that respect there party mates no cursing or too much screeming ( i understand that some times is normal but plase no rage).

PS: Atm im on work and i will be free after 28 of November i hope that the server don't start till then but anyway if someone want to contact me just send me a mail here or leave contact info i can't use any programs that need strong internet now. After i'm home i will be able to use TS3 or Skype or any other but now is just too hardcore :) thank you all and have fun.

2. Linley

Linley User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.