1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RaidBoss in L2Classic: How To?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cralwergaming, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cralwergaming

cralwergaming User

How are RB made in Classic? Tank + nukers or Tank + Melees or what? It's something i would like to know since doing RB's is one of my fauvorite things on Lineage 2 and this could help me decide what class to choose, thank you!

2. Cibas

Cibas User

straight hands can do a miracle

3. Fragola

Fragola User

Depends on a Raid Boss - some RBs have guards/minions, some RBs don't. Anyways, getting a tank or two into a party won't hurt, true. The rest is.... well.... classic? A healer, some DDs and relevant buffers. Keep in mind, you need to be appropriate level to get the best drop =)

Good luck =)

4. ComedyL2c

ComedyL2c User

5. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Reminds me how we were killing RBs in L2C Korea w/o a tank by ping-ponging it )

6. wewdome

wewdome User

SE has stigma of shillen on classic, so this plus hex plus cubic can be very useful for melee raiders.

7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

That was the anthy strategy for a very long time.

8. henio1112

henio1112 User

what a joke :D melee so usless?
    - Bad At PVP
    - Bad At FARM
    - Bad At RB's

what they did to this game :(

edit. Frienzy+rage changed :/ Titans even worst

Slicer likes this.
  9. Cibas

Cibas User

1)good setup of melee pack are very strong in pvp
    2) now you can use ss(x) + healing pots ( adena rate boost), strong massive skills of some dd's , you can aoe easily ( after 60+lvl melee aoe> mage aoe)
    3) you can farm RB's also with melee + good tank.

P.s If u want destro as it was in old interlude, where you could kill half of ally in 1 frenzy, so it's not going to happen here.

P.ss Don't look at russians classic, 1.0 and 1.5 it's totally different game.

10. henio1112

henio1112 User

acually i liked destros from h5 more than IL :p so its not like that

11. Lemmers

Lemmers User

I think we're gonna need a lot more detail on these points.

12. Janeway

Janeway User

What my clan did back in the days where simple.

If it was a boss whit minions then have nuker partys, this is beause nuker will kill faster then a group of melee dd's

If no minions then it wont matter so much.

In both though tanks are needed and also when u get higher cubic and stigma skill is nice.

13. Cibas

Cibas User

1) some dd's like glad have range stun(90% chance), good damage, tyrants damage are op, wl - mass stun + range mass stun + mass damage + tons of hp and restore skill are so op in good hands, wl + glad have lionheart ( againts root, fear and other magic stuff), also you need use ol in pt over wc and have some prp box.
    1.1) mages have only ee buff against stun, and possibility to change con ( but then they can't enchant WIT so, still low CON on them)
    1.2) archers vs heavy masters - not so strong y? no need to explain.
    1.3) about ol and wc, i think you got the point (there is no cov, vr is worthless, + much more buffs you will get from boxed prp)

2) couse it's not 1.0 but 1.5 it's enough adena for ss(x), atck speed pot's, hp pots, witch let melee to exp more than x3 faster, than before ( not talking about better items in same lvl couse of adena rates)
    2.1) 1 or 2 wl's + 2(3) glads or +2(3) tyrants or mix of them, or even + destros can aoe so good, that any mage pt can't do, especially in such zones as loa kariks and so on.

3) reflect is op in classic, no super mana recharge needed, so raid with melee have some advantages + you need good tank in any of setup to take down rb by 1 pt)

14. ComedyL2c

ComedyL2c User

totally wrong.

15. Orcoso

Orcoso User

What I saw on 1.5 streams and talking to people that played there, I can assure you, none of what you said is remotely connected to the truth lol

16. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Yeah. But the most remarkable use of such a tactic I can recall is just two mages with valakas necklaces in the Longhorn Golkonda RB room (TOI) in C5. =)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.