1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light armor mastery

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fei, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fei

Fei User

Light Armor Mastery lvl.32
    Increases P. Def. by 42 and Evasion by 7, and decreases the chance of receiving Critical Damage by 35% when equipped with light armor.
    Can someone confirm it's also work againts magic crit ?

2. wewdome

wewdome User

I highly doubt evasion has any effect on m crit. Original evasion was not connected to magic land rate either.

3. vanity

vanity Moderator

Where did you read evasion is affecting critical/m.critical chance ? o_O
    btw Fei your Dawson avatar is hillarious :D

4. Fei

Fei User

Im asking this because, the light armor mastery don't changed since L2 begining, The game back in the day didn't have nukers who could crit every 3 nuke...
    I doubt NCsoft in 2004 thought that nuker could have +12 WIT and Wild Magic on Chronicle 2 ;/ But they could tweak it from Goddess, i don't know what they did or not on L2 Classic.

It's from L2blah, memories from drama on a forum where we could trashtalk in peace and joy !

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    vanity likes this.
  5. Fei

Fei User

For those who care about opti...

I made some test yesterday on H5 L2 server (Its where this new mastery appeared for the first time):

So with 100 nuke from a Necro 65(26WIT)* on a SR 65 :
    -SR wearing BW light set with working mastery = took 16 crit damage
    -SR wearing no armor mastery ignored = took 14 crit damage

*On L2Classic Necro can up their WIT to 32 (+12WIT -15MEN) guess they crit a lot more, must be something like 22% mag crit while SpS should be around 25% mag crit (without Dance of Siren) o_O

We can see it's pretty similar, wearing armor or not don't changed the number of crit magic the SR received...
    Atm the chance of receiving Critical Damage by 35% isn't working againts crit magic chance.

I guess the translator forgot to add the "P." before critical in the tool tip ;/

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    iTabulator likes this.
  6. Drunge59

Drunge59 User

i am fascinated by your calculations. I would like to see the maths formula please.

7. Fei

Fei User

You say that because you are mad !

Well seeing +12WIT nuker crit every 3 nuke on L2 Classic is pretty relevant to me, but i agree there is no real math, like i said it's only guessing... M.crit rate stats has always been blured by NCsoft.

But this is not the subject my little Drunge , don't you have some strayed cat to rescue on Black Desert ?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.