1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer Thread

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Dianoace, Nov 6, 2015.

?

What Archer is strongest 58+

Poll closed Nov 20, 2015.
  1. Phantom Ranger

24.3%
  2. Silver Ranger

16.2%
  3. Hawk Eye

59.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dianoace

Dianoace User

Hi guys. I Plan to play archer does anyone have insight to late game classic style.

I Personaly think the PR is the choice to go.

2. wewdome

wewdome User

PR could become good when it gets majestic leather set and skill mastery, influenced by STR. At the moment dead eye is great, but the class itself is destroyed by its low con and high land rate of stun in general.

SR is crappy because of the way dex works on classic, and skill-wise it is inferior to PR.

HE is the only archer at the moment. Although hawkeye and snipe skills are inferior to dead eye, HE wins thanks to his early passives and nice stats. Also, dash is very important for ganking/countering ganks.

3. Nitrucha

Nitrucha User

Just watch all video and decide with whom you want to play :)

4. iDhol

iDhol User

@wewdome - what in your opinion makes SR so crappy overall and DEX'ish speaking?

5. EgisLTU

EgisLTU User

I was going to roll Silver Ranger but now I'm puzzled can you please explain why dex is so bad in classic ?

6. kuragari

kuragari User

Protip: Don't listen to anyone on this thread.

PR > SR > HE

7. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Its like comedy suggestion back then of archers > necros & mages.

Maybe you are in the conspiracy too and you want to create all HE(s) to domiante every archer in the olys of 2019.

[​IMG]

8. wewdome

wewdome User

No that sr is bad, HE is just better thanks to his passives and better stats, plus he has dash.

9. iDhol

iDhol User

Well I'm not denying that HE is better. I just asked about you calling SR "crappy".

For me - always fast > dash. But that's up to everybody's style of play and preferences :)

10. wewdome

wewdome User

Dash makes a huge difference when u need to gank/avoid ganks.

11. Dianoace

Dianoace User

Well the baSE run speed of Sr and pr is quite high

12. kittenLT

kittenLT User

It is depend on your playing style. I always was happy with SR. Once I tried HE, it has lower Attack speed and for kiting it is critical.
    HE has dash... but you can increase your speed only for some time. SR has always good speed: I remember primary stat point for SR for speed is 143, for PR is 139 (if my memory is correct), and for HE is only 129 (it is very slow). When I started in the past grow prophet, I started with huma, it has speed 129... I thought I will die... Between 143 and 129 is so huge difference in feeling... Dash will help only at some time, SR can kite nicely because of 2 parameters: speed and attack speed.

Your choice should be done depending on your playing style: if you play more solo, then better SR, if you play more in party - HE... PR has dex, but on C1 was problem with that dex... using dex you loose time, and dex is not 100%... integral dps goes down,... PR is good in pt for 4x thick moobs, then dex is very nice and profitable. Using dex on normal moobs ir not good, and it is not my opinion, PR said it.

SR, HE, and PR are very different archers. If you never tried, hard to recommend. Btw, after SR gets at lvl 60 skill with more PAtk and attack speed 20%+, overall dps of SR beecome the biggest comparing with other archers taking into account of mobility. Because HE, as it was in C1, could use stance, but he couldn't move, and that was very bad, it is you like under root.

Read also more C1 guide, it also can help to decide... Because there are indicated that SR has highest dps over the time. Many people looking at peak PAtk, but you deal not with "photo" of your action, but with "video"... you must look at time flow. Peak dps maybe important for pvp, but for pve - surely not (and remember, first stun you will get from SR, not from HE, it may be important in pvp too). Also you have to pay attention how much time you save on kiting process, not only shots themselves are important.

Also if you like more pvp, than HE is more suitable, if pve - SR.

And the last argument ;): white elf female looks best comparing with all around chars: you never see dps, but you always see with whom you play :). SR is beatiful, fast and light, HE is slow and heavy. Future MJ light on white elf female looks like wonder / angel, Doom light set also looks super nice, like combination of model and independency. After last sprint it has constant very high speed. For moobs 40+ lvl you will feel it.

Several words about Yull SR on Core: at 99 lvl with buff of my iss of lvl 99, Yull - Silver ranger have normal (normal passive) speed 300, normal attack speed 1500 (with boss jewelry and if you keep lvl 2 self buff after Awakening q) and normal critical 500 ! Yull SR is the most handy char. Many people say that all Yuls after 85 lvl are the same. It is not, it is absolutely not: they were different and they stay different, as more they develope as more they are different: like ground and sky.

In any case the archers are the best of all :):) (I hope only archers read this thread), choose the most comfortable one for you and you will not regret :).

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  13. wewdome

wewdome User

quick tip: both rapid fire and snipe are generally useless in pvp. The only 60lvl skill that is nice is dead eye, but PR has so little CON it is not worth playing in classic. Probably if we get A armors situation will change. There is one huge advantage of SR though: skill cast time. My guess is, it would be a good idea to have rapid fire on and to constantly spam double shot+stun shot from 900 range in pvp. Not sure how long ur mana is going to last but well, u should have an EE in pt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.