1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L2C Introduction Stream 13.11

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Channels' started by Fragola, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fragola

Fragola User

Hey there.

Now when we know the version and we are all so hyped, I see again sooo many questions on these forum about the game, preorder items, leveling from 0 to 1st profession, tattoos, skills, stats etc.

I am Russian, playing L2C since December solo in a relax-clan, I speak English and some Spanish and I can show you guys around if you want.

The classes at my disposal:
    1) my main char is ES 40+ in drake set and with top C staff +8 WIT, water cubic learned.
    2) SO 33 and SE 52
    3) bishop 40
    4) human fighter 25 (WL to be)
    5) dwarf spoiler 24 and 41
    6) overlord 41

I wanted to create some fresh character and walk around some starter village, answering all of your questions, showing you around the market and crafting prices.

You will see yourselves how exping works, how the zones are populated, maybe we get to see some action around.

If this sounds like a good idea, please let me know by posting your questions and tests you want me to do below.

If there's interest, I will create a video-stream and show you the game. The game interface will be Russian of course, but I'll speak English (and maybe some Spanish) at least I'll try to. =)

Date: November 13, Friday. 21:00 Moscow time (UTC+3)
    Twitch: FragolaTV | Youtube: FragolaTV

MaMaN, Quaak, Oscar and 2 others like this.
  2. Palacio

Palacio User

I'll be there mate. Please do a stream like this. Would be very helpfull. Thanks in advance.

P.S Hope its ok if I pass your stream info around.

3. Dianoace

Dianoace User

I gonna watch it :)

4. henio1112

henio1112 User

gonna watch it for sure too if it will be in english

5. Fragola

Fragola User

sure
    Nov 12, 2015
    yes, it will be in English

6. Weeeu

Weeeu User

Can't wait for it.

7. Quaak

Quaak User

could you register it so ppl can watch it later on your twitch?
    Id love to watch it live but im not at a computer at that time.

8. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

You should record it so you dont make turnon's newbie mistake.

9. Fragola

Fragola User

sure, I'll try to record it and upload to YouTube afterwards

10. Dianoace

Dianoace User

isnt it supposed to start already? :D or was my time calculation wrong

11. Fragola

Fragola User

Thank you everyone who participated and asked questions. You are amazing community!
    :72:

The recording is being uploaded to youtube now and I will post the link to it when it's there.

12. Apophis

Apophis User

W8'ing for the link. Good job with these streams.

Fragola likes this.
  13. iPKu0

iPKu0 User

Shame I missed it.

Waiting for the youtube link. Great job. You go girl! :p

14. Fragola

Fragola User

Okay, here you go, the YT link:

[A]KaEL, henio1112 and EnDmOsT like this.
  15. Fragola

Fragola User

Yay, I got an idea for the next stream =)

How about getting into the atmosphere of the old lineage 2 and visit all of the locations and villages with music and at best resolution and effects possible.
    I will read you the legend of L2 so you know about the gods, dragons, warriors and heroes?

sounds good? Maybe you have a better idea? let me know =)

Quaak likes this.
  16. iPKu0

iPKu0 User

Yeah. That seems like an awesomeness idea. Some of use who play lineage 10+ years, still don't know full story line of lineage2! :)

Fragola likes this.
  17. Telekith

Telekith User

Hi.

First, I want to apologize due to my low level as english speaker.
    Now, I have some questions about what I saw in the video... and I would be very grateful if you answer to this.
    - I saw some gremlis but I remember Ll2 without gremlins (at least c1/c2), would be the same in Europe?
    - Also, I saw that you learned skills without master/magister and without spellbooks, how that could be classic? Again, would be the same in Europe?
    - And what rates has the russian Classic? Also I remember x1 rates more slower than in the video, you got level 7-8 in few min.

Well, that's all.
    Waiting for your reply.

18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Gremlins existed since Prelude. I can recall seeing them around the starting locations 11 years ago.

U dont need spellbooks for all the skills below level 20. Some high level skills still require the appropriate spellbook. And they r costly )

XP/item drop rates r very similar to Prelude/C1 ones. Adena drop is a bit higher

19. fagercraft

fagercraft User

1) Gremlins are added in v1.0 Classic. Classic isnt pure C1, but a mixture.
    2) There are spellbooks for some specific 40+ spells, not that many needed anymore but some, low droprate, books are rare. Trainers are not needed.
    3) it has x1, but its stil different. lvl1-21 has same XP needed for each lvl as c1. But mobbs are edited, some mobbs have same XP, but most are more balanced and give more xp then before (original C1 it was very different XP from lvl10 mobb vs lvl10mobb, now its more streamlined). So xp lvl1-5 is faster then youd remember. after lvl21 you have the famous XP walls again. but on EACH LEVEL to lvl75 (original had XP walls on lvl 50,55,64,71,72,73,74,75 i might mistake one lvl somewhere but you get the point)
    Nov 14, 2015
    Are you sure? I rememebr them being added in like Kamael or something, the first mobb i killed on first week NA for sure wasnt a gremlin but a keltir... might have been couse i ran out without checking first thou lol. But i do remember my first kill :D (Got my first PK a couple keltirs later too!)

20. Fragola

Fragola User

You don't have to, it's not my native either.
    What I showed you is exactly what we will have at EU. I showed the Russian official live version of the Age of Splendor. So everything you saw is true for EU server too.
    Russian classic has original L2 Classic 1x rates. ACain, the same to be installed at EU.
    As for spell books and learning skills on the spot: Koreans imported this mechanic from GoD into Classic - you don't have to visit the NPC to learn skills - very convenient. Skills under lvl 20 don't require spell books, some skills 20-40 require spell books which can be bought in Gludio. Some skills 40+ require spellbooks which can only be obtained by killing specific mobs or on the market if someone dropped them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.