1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lineage 2 on Steam? ("Region is not available") Problem.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Snooze, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leilly

Leilly User

Hi guys! I noticed through facebook that Lineage II classic will open, by the monthly payment method but also together with the steam, so i tried to search the L2 in steam and says that my "region is not available".

Someone is having the same problem :eek:?

2. FireWithin

FireWithin User

I thought the steam version is NC West only and not 4Game... so you would need US steam client not EU.

3. Quaak

Quaak User

afaik Lineage 2 was on steam only for a short period of time before support there was stopped. I think it was NC west Lineage 2 client. Id love to see Classic on steam but i dont think it will happen.
    Reason no1 would be the way that innova uses theyr website to launch the game which is not the way that steam works. I also dont think innova wants to give half the money they make to steam just to have the game there. Theyr target audience arent new players but ppl who already know the game and follow the forums and site anyway.

Besides..i bet you can implement l2 into the steam launcher already, but its probably a bit complicated since the game launches from a website.

4. vanity

vanity Moderator

From NCWest for NA/SA audience only and it is an other '' f2p '' goddess of destruction server opened today. Like they want to get fast money with those stupid and unbalancing 100€ starter packs.

5. platinumdrgn

platinumdrgn User

ya, NCwest launched a new server today, Zaken. starts with crazy P2W packs.

6. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

The Lineage II that was introduced today on Steam is published by NCWEST so it's only available to people within NCWEST's publishing territory, Europe falls into Innova's domain so that's probably why you can't play it through Steam(you can still download the stand-off launcher and play on the new server though).

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.