1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question I think most important

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Klyukv4, Nov 13, 2015.

?

DEATH MOB DROP MUST BE DELETED YES OR NO?

1. DEATH MOB DROP <<<NO>>>>

2. DEATH MOB DROP <<<YES>>>>

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klyukva.

Klyukva. User

So as we all know biggest problem at classic Death mob drop from characters , Europe server gonna do something about it? like delete this thing because in russian classic alot of people rage quit after loosing items and special when they loosing an epics :)

I see just one good decision
    and i can say why we need to delete this thing
    1 . Items drop people loosing items rage quit

If we will delete it
    1. Everyone will enjoy game wont be an rage quit

Simple like that and if someone will say its part of game i think they never dropped top c gun on x1 server ;) or even no grade

2. Oscar

Oscar User

if you don't want to lose items from dieing to mob - exp in group of clan members, so they will pick you.
    Case solved, next.

3. Klyukva.

Klyukva. User

If they will delete it would be only ++ i dont see anywhere - of item droping at death from mobs so..?
    tell me point to have it in server

4. fagercraft

fagercraft User

+ OE and Epic gear is dangerous to equip. Less chance ppl will ebay it etc etc
    + Bots can be farmed for gear, giving players a nice bonus in hunting them.
    + PvE is dangerous and you will be on your toes with good gear XPing
    + Promotes grouping and finding friends and socialize

Item Drop is one of the MOST AWESOME things that made L2 have alot of excitement in it.
    If you wanna go play carebaregame theres so many games on the market for that. L2Classic should be hardcore and dagerous and thrilling to play. Some ppl will ragequite over this. Some ppl will Ragequit if its removed..

FOrmz, Oscar and Fragola like this.
  5. Kvothe

Kvothe User

This is just ridiculous. Seriously, this game is meant to be community oriented and you should always try to find ppl to play with. If you play alone, it's your choice but you might get punished if you aren't focused enough.

With your logic, we should just add herbs because ppl will ragequit if they have to rest mp half of the day. Or we should add instances for quest monsters because ppl will ragequit when anyone ks them...

This is mean to be hardcore, get use to it or leave but stop making those nonsense post again and again.

Oscar likes this.
  6. Klyukva.

Klyukva. User

im not saying nothing about herb pots and what ever i think just one thing is annoying in l2 classic its just item drop , i dont wanna play game for 3 months loose my eminence from mob in any conditious
    in parties there are idiots who will take your droped stuff and just log off :)

7. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

It is simple, just don't die or put some usefull jewels or dunno wat into your inventory to limit chance to drop your emilolbow++Harcher

U will lose stuff when you die and u will also lose exp, and if you are close to eat the ground at any moment it is probably because you need to take a break or go to sleep.

8. Traygard

Traygard User

People just do not have the time to grind out 12 - 18 hours a days anymore, I can only see people leaving the server if they get there grear dropped.

I think they have to look at what sort of people will be playing this.

9. Parody123

Parody123 User

The problem with gear droping is not in PVE. It is in PvP when you are feared into mobs. Cutting chance to drop from mob when you are flaged to 50% or more would do the trick.

10. Jollyk

Jollyk User

come on guys, dont kill the game by your questionnair again , the point of classic is how it was before, and drop equipment was one of aspect of the game.

11. iTabulator

iTabulator User

reason to KOS anyone who picks your gear? War that whole clan if they don't kick him/her ? come on, good old L2 drama =3

FOrmz likes this.
  12. c4rlito

c4rlito User

its fun ,old days i had a TH and running trains on compleet party's at kreta and varka :) picked that way many epic items :)

13. Klyukva.

Klyukva. User

14. iDhol

iDhol User

You know what is the best thing in dropping items from mob death? Picking up someone else's drop :D :D

Really, this is one of the best things Classic L2 had. All reasons were already described above me and I totally agree with it. It promotes playing in groups, which is the main point on Lineage 2.

DemiGoth likes this.
  15. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Hey, I played this game because I really love the stress it gave me. I remember losing stuff and running back from town and getting or not back my item :)
    Another time losing a great 52+ weapon, I was totally mad for 3 seconds and an ally mate made an exchange, I thanked him so much.
    If I see somebody losing something I will pick it up (he could cry but I will explain him that it won't solve anything) , if he don't trash talk or insult I will give him his precious object. And maybe we'll start to be friend.

DemiGoth and Fragola like this.
  16. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Exactly. I still remember loosing my +6 salamander armor back in C4 while XPing alone (and in the wrong place). I was more than happy when a clanny went there for me to pick it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.