1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lineage 2 Classic Pre-order FAQ

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by CM Amarantha, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha Innova Group

Hello, everyone!

It seems that you have quite a lot of questions, which is perfectly understandable, so we did our best to gather the most frequent ones and answer them.
    Feel free to ask your further questions regarding the pre-orders in this thread.

Q: When the game will be released?
    A: The exact release date will be announced after completing most of internal tests. The preliminary date of server start is set to December, 15th.

Q: The button never loads to complete preorder. It keeps spinning.
    A: Most likely it means that the service is not be available in your region. Please consult User Agreement to check it.

Q: What is this "promo code for 2 weeks", some kind of code that friends can join with some special price?
    A: No, activating a promo code will add 14 days of subscription. You can use it to share it with your friend.

Q: When I'll be able to invite someone via promo-code? Will that someone be able to start a week earlier like me through pre-order?
    A: Promo code also grants early access, so you will be able to start together with your friend. You will be able to activate the code a few days before the early access starts.

Q: Did anyone get the confirmation mail after pre-purchase? Cuz i did not...
    A: Check out Spam folder. If you have not received the confirmation letter at all, you will find your promo code on the pre-order page. Some users may not find it yet, but we will fix it the next week. In any case, you will not lose your promo code.

Q: What is Agathion - Uthanka? Does it have stats or abilities or is it just cosmetic for now?
    A: It is just a cosmetic item.

Q: For how long will preorders be avaliable?
    A: Pre-orders will be closed shortly before the server start.

Q: Will there be gift certificates on Classic in Europe?
    A: So far we do not plan to introduce this function for European services.

Q: Server name?
    A: We will hold a voting to choose it.

Q: Why can't i preorder without getting my account control center filled with my name and surname? No anonymous preorders?
    A: It is required for safety reasons and to curb black market of accounts.

Q: Are funds on ru.4game site usable on eu.4game and if no, can they be transferred somehow?
    A: European and Russian 4game platforms have different billing systems, so you cannot transfer funds between them.

Q: Are preorders are limited in amount or not?
    A: No, there are no limitations.

Q: What will be the monthly fee?
    A: One month subscription fee will be 10 Euro.

Q: Are 7 days of early access added to your subscription?
    A: No, they are not. Subscription will be activated automatically at the moment Lineage 2 Classic is released.

Q: Will there be 1 server or not ?
    A: It is most likely that we will have 1 server. Depends on the number of players of course.

Q: Will we have free teleports <41 lvl and novice boxes?
    A: No, that will be excluded. We will give you a list of optional features that we are going to keep or exclude from the release version soon. So you will have a general idea about what the game will be like. Patch notes are already on their way.

Q: Can Russian users play Lineage 2 Classic Europe on European server? Why is Russia absent in the list of User Agreement (Lineage 2 General Terms and Conditions)?
    A: As you may know, some players from Europe played RU servers. We didn't stop them from playing the game, but we could not guarantee that they will receive full support if something goes wrong. Our policy toward RU players in EU shall be the same. I am sure you will find someone from EU who played on RU servers to ask them how it was like.

Q: I have checked both my spam folders junk etc nothing there, i do however have the paypal confirmation and the L2 Europe classic home page states my preorder was successfully purchased, where abouts on this page are we supposed to find our promo codes? It'd be nice to invite some of my friends to play here also : )
    A: There is a problem in how our preorder page works right now. We are working on a solution that we hope to introduce this week. It will make promo code appear on the preorder page.
    UPD: Fixed! Promo code will be displayed on the pre-order page even if you didn't receive the corresponding e-mail.

Q:I'll repeat most important question regarding server start date: does preliminary 15 December mean server will start on 15 Dec and early access will start on 8 Dec, or early access will start on 15 Dec and server on 22 Dec?
    A: So, in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more, but until then all I can say is that both variants are possible (full release on 15.12 and head-start release on this same date).

Q: I'm pretty slow so i would like to know if meaning of full release 15.12 and preorder release as same date means that we won't get those 7 days headstart?
    A: We do not know for sure yet. As I said before, it depends a lot on how QA will go. 15th of December can both be the date we release in early access and release for everyone. In any case, users who get preorder packages will get their early access period.

Q: can you check paysafe ?

A: Please address this to support service.

Q: From my point of view, this statement doesn't make sense at all. If the subcription starts with the release (like Dec 15) you can't charge game time from release-7days (pre-start; like Dec 08). So either the days are added or you have to correct the statement, since one have to pay pre-release. Or did I missunderstood something?
    A: If you purchase pre-order package, you will have 23\83 days of subscriprion left at the moment the game will be released for everyone.

Q: How many 2 week preorder promo-codes can be activated on same account? Only new accounts can get this code activated or any?
    A: There is no limitation on the number of promo-codes that can be activated on one account. You can activate it on any 4game account.

Q: I hope this wouldn't be the only option of subscription and for example the 25 E/3 mths, 41 E/6 mths will be also avaliable. Innova what is your point of view on this topic?
    A: We are not planning to offer 3 or 6 months options at the moment. However, it might be possible in future.

Q: What stats/effects give the Ring of Heir in the 3 month preorder?
    A:Ty to @Fragola for mentioning that earlier (it was removed for quoting other post):

"grade: NG
    m def: 14
    weight: 150
    HP recover +5%
    p accuracy +1
    m accuracy +1
    weight limit +5000
    Effects of two equal rings don't sum
    Cannot be exchanged, dropped, sold"

Q: Still dint get confirmation letter...after purchase
    A: It may happen for a number of reasons. You can address the support service if you are not sure if a package was successfully purchased. Your promo code in any case should be displayed on Pre-order page.

Q: Question about crafting, will it be like in early Chronicles where craftier only knows the result? or can we set up crafting shops so people cant craft themselves like in later Cronicles?
    I would love the early version but Maybe add a local chat message when armor successfully crafted on 60%?

A: Yes, crafting shops are there. Hard to say for sure about the local chat messages though.

Q: Can I add these 2 weeks from promo code for my own 3 months of subscription?
    A: Yes, but I wouldn't recommend that. Socializing changes the gameplay a lot and people who aren't playing the game alone enjoy the game more.

Q: Is the PA for Core counted as subscription for L2C or will it be 2 totally different payment systems. Reason to ask is that one of my PA accounts is to expire in about a month from now, but I'm not 100% certain to play on L2C...
    A: No, these are two different games and PA does not replace subscription.

Q: Do you accept paysafe cards from Greece yet?
    A: No, not yet. If the situation changes we will certainly inform you. Unfortunately, there are no options for player for Greece for now.

Q: Is it possible to run 2 or more accounts on same PC?
    A: Yes, it is possible.

Q: Have some questions, will "bot-report" button working?
    A: Yes. If fact, that would be one of the major ways of finding botting characters.

Q: A
    ny chance to pre-load the game client?
    A: Game client will be available for download several days before the early access period starts. Follow us onFacebook and Twitter if you don't want to miss that moment!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Godar, Fragola, TheBlinkman and 2 others like this.
  2. Пандорко

Пандорко User

1 server or not ?

3. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

Will we have free teleports <41 lvl and novice boxes? Hope not.

4. Gotrek2

Gotrek2 User

Hello. I'm from Russia. Could you tell me, please... Can I play Lineage 2 Classic Europe on European server? Why is Russia absent in the list of User Agreement (Lineage 2 General Terms and Conditions)?

5. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

And please give straight answer, not evasive one with "by the moment we don't plan to block CIS accounts". Will CIS IPs be subject for banning people or not now or in the future?
    Your evasive answers to this question are annoying.

ForShillien and Ironic like this.
  6. Luminight

Luminight User

I have checked both my spam folders junk etc nothing there, i do however have the paypal confirmation and the L2 Europe classic home page states my preorder was successfully purchased, where abouts on this page are we supposed to find our promo codes? It'd be nice to invite some of my friends to play here also : )

7. iDhol

iDhol User

I'll repeat most important question regarding server start date: does preliminary 15 December mean server will start on 15 Dec and early access will start on 8 Dec, or early access will start on 15 Dec and server on 22 Dec?

HellBlade Se7eN, HoodChef and Apophis like this.
  8. Chatrad

Chatrad User

9. Teetrinker

Teetrinker User

From my point of view, this statement doesn't make sense at all. If the subcription starts with the release (like Dec 15) you can't charge game time from release-7days (pre-start; like Dec 08). So either the days are added or you have to correct the statement, since one have to pay pre-release. Or did I missunderstood something?

best regards

10. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

How many 2 week preorder promo-codes can be activated on same account? Only new accounts can get this code activated or any?

11. Armis

Armis User

I hope this wouldn't be the only option of subscription and for example the 25 E/3 mths, 41 E/6 mths will be also avaliable. Innova what is your point of view on this topic?

12. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

At the current stage of tests I cannot give you any certain answer. The build we received may or may not contain critical bugs and we won't know that for sure until we run it through QA tests. That is huge and complicated process and we have highly skilled QA team that has been working with L2 for more than 5 years from now.

So, in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more, but until then all I can say is that both variants are possible (full release on 15.12 and preorder release on this same date).

13. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

Is there a chance for earlier release if the build you recieved is just fine? Chance that build is fine is low but sometimes miracles happen i believe. Can we expect earlier release in that case?

14. Katsuma

Katsuma User

can someone from Innova answer me onto 1 simple question. Am I going to play ILLEGAL from Ukraine or not?????

1. General Provisions

1.4. The Services are provided by Innova only to Users within the Territory. Any Users that are outside the Territory shall not be entitled to use the Services.
    2. Definitions

2.9. “Territory” means the territory of Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City, and only Users located within the indicated territory shall have the right to participate therein unless otherwise stated by Innova.
    7. Intellectual Rights

7.4. In order to protect its rights to the results of intellectual property, obtain statistical data, perform its obligations to the Right-Holder and the User, as well as in order to provide security (prevent "cracking", hacking, etc.) and correct work of the Game, software and soft hardware that may be necessary for the proper functioning of the Game, Innova shall be entitled to use technical facilities and methods of protection of the results of intellectual property, information, including by the Game Client (see Article 3.5 of the Agreement). Innova shall be entitled to obtain information about the geographic location of the User in order to locate the User within or outside the Territory, about the computer he/she is using, any computer components. The User can follow the link https://eu.4game.com/privacy to find out more about Innova’s Privacy Policy.

MrRollback likes this.
  15. Wakka

Wakka User

What stats/effects give the Ring of Heir in the 3 month preorder?

16. Hattori

Hattori User

Still dint get confirmation letter...after purchase

17. Laxe.dll

Laxe.dll User

Question about crafting, will it be like in early Chronicles where craftier only knows the result? or can we set up crafting shops so people cant craft themselves like in later Cronicles?

I would love the early version but Maybe add a local chat message when armor successfully crafted on 60%? something like Archeage has so other people can get to know what happened. the scamming was real back in the day with crafter claiming the item broke while keeping it for themselves :D

18. mavis

mavis User

Pazak : So, in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more, but until then all I can say is that both variants are possible (full release on 15.12 and preorder release on this same date).

you wanna tell us a start date one week before? if 15 december is true ...

19. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Q: What is this "promo code for 2 weeks", some kind of code that friends can join with some special price?
    A: No, activating a promo code will add 14 days of subscription. You can use it to share it with your friend.

Does that mean I can add these 2 weeks for my own 3 months of subscription?
    Nov 14, 2015
    Check again where Europe ends:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

20. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Is the PA for Core counted as subscription for L2C or will it be 2 totally different payment systems. Reason to ask is that one of my PA accounts is to expire in about a month from now, but I'm not 100% certain to play on L2C...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.