1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balance before headstart

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Necrophore, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necrophore

Necrophore User

I want to ask you if you are satisfied with the balancing character...i know there cant be 100% balance between character but what is point of this topic ? :
    There will be players that will play what they like but most of people will play what is best ...faster exping best in pvp etc...i want see diversity, not this :
    60+ % character will be mages
    30+ % will be archers
    10% will be melle
    I dont wanna see every char mage in game and melle will be seen to hard.
    i want to see melle chars wich are usefull in pvp and can enjoy game as ranged chars and not be just dead running meatshield.
    For example TK is most rare to see char ..why ? becouse he is probably most useless char in l2, why u dont boost him ?...
    Can you boost melle character as soon as possible ?
    I dont want to see bost character after year.

2. roger12

roger12 User

innova cant boost any characters, this can make only koreans, cause innova help localize, and when in korea will be rebalance then we get it also.

3. Necrophore

Necrophore User

But korean clasic is diferent ...we will get clasic without some korean clasic stuff and when they can give to us diferent version they can make some balance, right ?

4. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Sadly no.

So far Innova ha manage to force out Fishing (new odd version) and L2Store.
    NCsoft took out SA:s and TOI from RU version (SA couse the system was not liked in korea, they plan to remake it and send it here when its remade. TOI probably couse they wanna stagger the content so players dont get overwhelmed, in korea they get patches every week, not 2 times/year)

Global big changes like this can happen. Chaning specific skills etc depending on localization is not going to happen (to much manhours to be worth it for once)

5. WizarDEAD

WizarDEAD User

Why is new fishing so bad?

6. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Never read up on it, afaik i was like the GoD fishing where you can fish with builtin bot mode or something??

Sorry i cant really answer why it was bad, never fished in l2, ever...

7. iTabulator

iTabulator User

fishing in interlude you had to use skills when the time was right for it and sometimes mobs would spawn and you had to unequip your fishing pole and kill'em, but i got no clue about how's it in classic

also in GoD++ chronicles it's automated, you gotta do nothing

8. WizarDEAD

WizarDEAD User

Even if it automated, why is it so bad? In old l2 u had from fishing proofs for raise inventory and trade. I never had that, cause i never played on free server long enaught to use it, but here i want to. I want to fish up my inventory more then 80 slots and i dont care if it is automated or not.

9. Gottcha

Gottcha User

Majority of the time its a bad player playing the toon. All classes have a time where they shine and where they fail. Onto what is best depends on the game play that person wants such as pve or pvp. Another thing, who cares if you want diversity and would like to see more TKs around. Why don't you play it instead of having someone else do so.

10. Arthoryos

Arthoryos User

My opnion? This update is not Age of Splendor. this update is called: AGE OF NECROMANCER'S..

Attached Files:

11. Parody123

Parody123 User

Necromancers splendor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.