1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TH/AW/PW and some other mele stuff

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CAGS7235, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAGS7235

CAGS7235 Banned

Hello there, i have some questions?
    How dager skills works in classic ? its the more p.atk u have the more dmg u do from skills ? or its like before god and h5 when dagger skill doest apply on p.atk ?

How much diferences betwean daggers and archers range with bow , and its posible lwl up with dagger when using bow ?

and i see daggers get hide like from ~50 lwl ? its ture ?

and maybe some day melle get buffed in other updates ?:X

2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

-Dagger skills has always used patk added to power. but 200patk on 2000power isnt that much difference. Most dmg is in skill not weapon.

-Dagger has 200rang shorter then archer i believe. Yes many daggers leveles using bow 40-70. Even warriors join archer parties in some RU CPs.

-Hide is in the game, 15/30/45 seconds 3 lvls, 1minute cooldown.

-Melee and Archer got a buff with new Blessed soulshots in Korea, they have yet to arrived at RU. Many Melee classes have gotten buffs (Daggers got hide last patch, Dwarfs gets new skills, Orcs got invincible selfbuff, WL got 900 rangestuns etc etc, nothing new besides soulshots in korea atm from what RU have now.)

3. iDhol

iDhol User

Can you tell us anything more about those Blessed Soulshots? How much better are they compared to regular ones and how much more expensive?

4. fagercraft

fagercraft User

I could only gather some info based on dudes who read dudes from korea sayig on forums that:

"Damage seems to be 2.3x with blessed, instead of 2.0x on normal shots".

I have yet to be able to find more information that this, except ofcourse thekorean patchnotes saying they added them.

5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Daggers used p atk for damage on skill since they exist. It was more effective in end game pvp to have more life and evasion then that minimal bonus from str.
    The only problem that i see with daggers at the moment from korean/ru servers is that the blow land rates is affected by the skill physical evasion of your opponent and you tend to miss a whole lot of skills. I haven't seen a gladiator missing his skills like ever and they do roughly the same damage , the gladiator one also stuns and is a range skill. This is a ******** setting i guess. You have to go closer then anyone else to use your skills and you have a high chance in missing even your backstab. You are better using a bow till lvl 70+ even in pvp for more consistent and safe damage.

6. Rytfield

Rytfield User

Dagger with hide... That's a slight disappointment honestly. Did they **** that hard? :D

7. fagercraft

fagercraft User

They still **** that hard. 15/20/25 seconds of Hide on 2min CD doesnt change that much. When they get root break it might change.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.