1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question regarding class

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by nimohoxi, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

Hello guys i am gonna buy my sub monday after i get my paysafe, but i would like to ask something.

I am gonna play support but since i always play late at night, and since NA and SA players are gonna be almost no existant i will probably play solo all this time.

So what class is missing right now and who is better at solo?

2. Rainlok

Rainlok User

You are not alone, Dood ;) I'll be on around this time. For a few hours.

3. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

No class can solo without either buying buffs (which is a BAD strategy) or boxing a buffer. In this regard nukers have advantage because they do well only with a boxed SE. But fighters lack good dmg in general and will only do something decent at solo with at least one Bladedancer or SwS + PP or WC buffs.

4. Parody123

Parody123 User

No matter what, I would not recommend solo. But if u have to I would probably go with WC since he can use dot and then just whack the mob once. Golems are perfect for this. Plus you will get party easily lol.

5. Rainlok

Rainlok User

I'd say WL instead as with +12 int tat a lot of nukers will try to take advantage of that and roll one.

6. Parody123

Parody123 User

WL cant lvl alone...

7. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Boxing = costly since its 10 eu per acc every month.
    Soloing = inneficient no matter what (thankfully this chronicle makes you want to be on a py) If you have no other choice, any class with good dot and pacience should work (here orc shaman and then wc are the kings).

8. Hattori

Hattori User

Doubt u gnna lv up solo on such rates....first of all u get a pt exp boost...second... most efficient farming on classic are aoe partys..which starts very quickly..choose orc shaman...u can easly solo against weak blunt mobs and get fast invite to aoe partys

9. Fragola

Fragola User

As far as I remember PP can wear heavy armor and go solo with duals or nuking. He's got enough buffs for both play styles.

10. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Nuking? with what nuke? does it have a high level one (like the one for undeads in normal chronicle)? Even if it does, its really inneficient. Heavy+duals (if you have enough adena for that) would be "ok" but still really inneficient too.

11. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Blade dancer.

Solo with sting kiting and has good mp reg for no resting.
    Can pull trains for aoe
    Can tank any party to lvl40
    Dances 40+, hex, sting.
    Has might+shield selfbuff

Very well rounded character for solo+party

12. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Do you have videos of BD soloing +40? Havent been able to analyze the solo pve ability they have (unlike the WC were i've found some, where they were doing stuff like freezing flame + kite on forest of evil/outside ivory tower exit and it was really good).

I've found some videos were it was a small party with random melees (like pp+dwarf+bd or wc+melee+bd) and they were doing quite good on x1 hp zones.

13. fagercraft

fagercraft User

No sorry. I just know sting kiting is decent (not perfect but doable) up to 40.

Also Knights mp reg makes it stable. Wc need se box or lots of resting AFAIK.

But I would only use this solo while lfp at same time. Especially 40+. Finding small party to aoe party will be very easy when you get aggression , and instant once u get hex and dances.

14. Luminight

Luminight User

Believe it or not party matching is extremely useful and I'm glad they kept it for classic. There should be tonnes of groups looking for people for abandoned camp and partisans hideaway in the early weeks.

Classic is slow and painful grind my only advice would be play something you enjoy and if you do plan on solo play you will need a box account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.